Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm Canadian,

I hate hockey with a passion, I do run around with an axe but I'm no lumberjack, Beer sucks a** here don't drink it, I say 'eh' at least 15 times a day....
god the weather stinks in southern Ontario. only good thing that comes from it is I can snow board... other than that I really can't wait to leave, eh.

maybe go to .BC
I want to go to Canada and speak my french on them. I'd do awful but it'd be something to do xp
let's see....how can I sterotype canadians....

moose loving
wearing flannel
live out in the woods
lumberjacks
Canadian pride
accent (house sounds like hoose, ect)
has at least one shirt with the canadian maple leaf on it
wears those fuzzy hat thigs .....with the earflaps....what are they called?
ice scatters
crazy compaired to americans

that's all i can come up with
I think Canadians are sexy. heart

Okay, so just one Canadian in particular, but still. xP

Actually, I'd definitely like to visit there some day, although when it comes to viewing Canada as a totally different country it's kind of difficult. I mean, it's a hop skip and a jump away from where my grandparents live, so the idea that it has a completely different government and set of laws is strange to me.
I say Canadians are people just like everyone else. It's just that I'm jealous of thm. They have cheap Hollister clothes. gonk
xBlue07

Actually, I'd definitely like to visit there some day, although when it comes to viewing Canada as a totally different country it's kind of difficult. I mean, it's a hop skip and a jump away from where my grandparents live, so the idea that it has a completely different government and set of laws is strange to me.

I think you're sexy too, Matty. heart

I'd like to add that the maple syrup does kick a**. And so do our comedians. And also the hockey, even though I'm not really into that.

GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL, HA HA. SO WHEREVER YOU ARE, MATTY, YOU'RE COMING UP HERE SOMEDAY AND WE'RE GETTING MARRIED. x3
I love the people of Canada! My friend lives there now, last Christmas he sent me a beaver ;D

But my lover is English, GAHH, love England a lot :3
Ekardnamal
xBlue07

I'd like to add that the maple syrup does kick a**. And so do our comedians. And also the hockey, even though I'm not really into that.

GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL, HA HA. SO WHEREVER YOU ARE, MATTY, YOU'RE COMING UP HERE SOMEDAY AND WE'RE GETTING MARRIED. x3

Awww heart

I played street hockey as a kid; does that earn me brownie points? biggrin

OMG AM I REALLY! YAY!!! ^////^
Canada's National sport is actually Lacrosse. Most people think its hockey.
stereotypes
Living in igloos
No Power
No tv
No sun
No summer
Say Eh
Drive Dog sleds
Saskatchewan is the Island province of Alberta (It's true. When ever someone says guess the island some tool always says Saskatchewan. It is the most landlocked province ever!)

Just watch Rick Mercers "Talking with Americans" It is so funny!
xBlue07
Ekardnamal
xBlue07

Awww heart

Yes. Yes it does.

YEAH, WE'RE GETTING MARRIED. BUT I'M STILL SEME. xd
Wow you guys are awesome thanks!
dude... canadians are actually really kool people. and very cultural. i love the slght accents. and there big citys are great for living in. (:
Ekardnamal
xBlue07
Ekardnamal
xBlue07

Awww heart

Yes. Yes it does.

YEAH, WE'RE GETTING MARRIED. BUT I'M STILL SEME. xd

O////O You must mention that. . .
      ยป I find them kinda exotic. redface
I think it gets to a point tho, where some people are just ignorant. My cousins, for example, don't have a clue what Canada is. D:<

Screwing with my head, maybe?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces