How often do you eat sweets?

Couple times a day. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Once a day. 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Every few days. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Once a week. 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Once a month. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Hardly. 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Hey, I'm not going to bother with why I want to be a Vegetarian.
But, I would to improve my eating habits before I officially decide on what I want to do. I believe I can easily cut out meat, I don't like it, and it's cruel to kill animals.
However, I'd like to eat healthier first.
Everyday, I settle for either two cookies, a bowl of icecream, or chocolate.
I am thin, and am in good health, however, I'd like to cut these out before I make any drastic changes.
The problem? I have such TENISITY. It's such a habit to do this. I have to eat it at the time I always do. I can't pick something over them. Help?
Also- My mom has a sweet tooth. I cannot convince her to take all the junk out of the house.
I need to have healthy eating habits set into mind before I do this. I don't eat a whole lot of veggies, but I eat a lot of fruit. I don't snack often, -just the cookies or whatever once a day.
My parents don't have a lot of time for cooking anymore. They get home late, and don’t settle for an amazing meal. And the thing is, I cannot control this. I cannot cook at all. Often we settle for either soup, chicken burger, or some sort of hamburger helper, or pasta.
So, how can I get better eating habits? Also, how can I cut out the cookies? Their in such habit, it will be hard to break. I’ll need to do it in steps.
Also- What are some great foods to eat for lunch? Or for supper that don't require much cooking? If no one will help me be a healthier person, I'll have to be responsible and do it myself.

Also- Should I eat before bed? Like 30min-1hour? Just an apple or something?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff