Welcome to Gaia! ::

I listen to some music and watch some anime or sometimes talk to a friend...that usually makes me feel better
I vent by writing about fornication, cannibalism, and torture with extreme vulgarity in a dark room with rock music blaring.
I do the same when I am depressed except I break down in tears all over my paper until my writing becomes incomprehensible.

Questionable Sex Symbol

My friends and I have a secret group on Facebook where we just talk s**t and read people we don't like.
It's pretty good for relieving anger, especially if you're angry at someone in particular, because you can just go off on them and everyone agrees with you.

Eternal Shade

11,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Video games usually, sometimes writing or drawing but that sometimes makes me upset rather than angry
kickboxing or some form of exercise.

i had a blog to vent when i was younger.
now i just don't care enough to rant excessively about anything.

Invisible Senshi

I usually try to study (Spanish) when I am angry. I think it helps.
If there are no books for me to read, I am likely to pace/walk around the house. That helps a little.
If I am super duper mega pissed, I'll write in my journal. It's strange to look back at my words and see how angry I can get. At least writing calms me down and I have something to look back on.

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
I punch Chi'tuari Space Whales.

Tasty Treat

13,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Falling For You 25
I like to stab at the ground.

A punching bag would work pretty well..

Whenever I listen to Ainu music, it always calms me down.

Anxious Lunatic

I'm really artistic, so doing something along those lines is the best for me. I call it "drawing out" because by the end of my drawing spree, I'm emotionally exhausted. I put the emotion on the page, and leave it there.
I go for walks

Cry a bit

Then return to the people and environment that culture my anger because I am dependent on them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff