Welcome to Gaia! ::

IM ASKING THIS BECAUSE IM GAY AND I GET DISCRMINATED AGAINST ALL THE TIME AND IM JUST WONDERING WHAT MAKES PEOPLE FEEL THIS WAY AND Y DO SOME PEOPLE HATE US SO MUCH? sad AND ALSO HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT HOMOSEXUALZ question

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Do you even know how many of these threads there are out there?

And caps lock is not your friend, dude. gonk
Normal.Except if your one of those gay dudes that keeps on touching you and stuff.I've meet one like that that dudes weird.He told us about doing his boy friends and we're like dude where straight unless you did a hot chick we don't want to hear your sex stories..

Dainty Doll

The same way I feel about bisexual or heterosexual people- you're all just people.
Sexual preferance doesn't make you better or worse than anyone else.
Honestly, as long as they dont' bother me, I dont' care. I dont' like people who discriminate based off of sexual preferences, and i'll stand up for gays.
Homosexuals are okay with me. wink
Maybe we're not accepted due to negative stereotypes and the general ignorance of many people. And some guys having insecurities doesn't help much.
If you advertise your Sexual Orientation...people wont like you.

If you respect everyone around you, and you act like a human being, and you just live life, with who you want, and do what you want, without the world knowing ever detail.

Then no one would mind.

But for some reason, all the gay people like the world knowing that they prefer there own gender in the butt or something, and we people who actually like the opposite gender, don't really appreciate stuff like that

And over the years we have grown a slight dislike for the gay community.

I myself try my best not to hate you people.
BUT if you run around flaunting your orientation, and stuff like that, i do get disturbed about it.
Tute Sweet
The same way I feel about bisexual or heterosexual people- you're all just people.
not so much caps please.
homosexual are fine with me,,,as long as there nice to me im fine with it.
gay men have such nice houses rly : )
I see them as normal people like the rest of us. I see nothing wrong with being that. Your sexual orientation doesn't matter.
Yeah I like gay people cause you know they take in the butt and stuff...
whee
Tute Sweet

I stick up for them all the time too. It honestly doesnt matter to me.
my best friend is gay and he gets reall rude remarks from the kids at school, so i usually get into alot of trouble for getting into fights, does that answer your question? homosexual people are just like any other person and should be treated like any other person all those homophone people are really basicly closed minded dont give a damn about them xd
I like boys.

But your typing skills piss me off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas