Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with my viola

Greedy Capitalist

12,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
as school approaches, I'm getting more and more stressed about this
I'm really afraid that it'll wreck my (currently perfect) GPA because of how bad my study habits are
please give me tips on how not to get a B I am pretty much desperate

Tipsy Kitten

Drop the class if you're so worried

Greedy Capitalist

12,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
Toki Bird

I'm not that desperate
a B in APUSH is surely better than an A in regular history imo

Tipsy Kitten

Bratsche
Toki Bird

I'm not that desperate
a B in APUSH is surely better than an A in regular history imo

But all that matters is if you pass the test.

Invisible Gekko

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kill the class before it kills you.

Greedy Capitalist

12,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
Toki Bird

that's true hrm

Greedy Capitalist

12,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
Mechromancer4Life

what are its weak points?
what weapons is it weak to

Invisible Gekko

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Bratsche
Mechromancer4Life

It is weak against truth. As most people may already know the history you are taught in school is, for the most part, lies created to stroke the ego of whatever country you are in. This applies most of all to American History classes.
The weapon I use to defeat history class is a standard issue brain, which if used correctly can fully demolish any class with a hefty dose of logic, just as long as the logic used is intelligent and reasoned out.

Greedy Capitalist

12,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
Mechromancer4Life
Bratsche
Mechromancer4Life

It is weak against truth. As most people may already know the history you are taught in school is, for the most part, lies created to stroke the ego of whatever country you are in. This applies most of all to American History classes.
The weapon I use to defeat history class is a standard issue brain, which if used correctly can fully demolish any class with a hefty dose of logic, just as long as the logic used is intelligent and reasoned out.

do I need more exp or am I ok?

Invisible Gekko

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Bratsche
Mechromancer4Life
Bratsche
Mechromancer4Life

As long as you are level 50 or higher you should be fine.

Greedy Capitalist

12,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
Mechromancer4Life
Bratsche
Mechromancer4Life
Bratsche
Mechromancer4Life

As long as you are level 50 or higher you should be fine.

okay great; thanks!

Conservative Mechanic

took that class last year

my teacher was incredibly harsh with grading, hopefully you get an easier teacher...

however, I will say, if you actually try and pay attention in class, it's not impossible

sure, most people in my school were failing that class with a D or F, but I never thought it was that bad. Trust me, as long as you're not a moron, you can survive it, it isn't that big of a deal.
Honestly, you just have to stay on top of your s**t. If you have an assigned chapter to read READ AND TAKE NOTES ON THAT CHAPTER. Don't blow it off because your teacher isn't going to check if you read it. Take good notes, review them frequently. Find a method that works for you. I know a lot of people do well using flashcards.

I took both APUSH and WHAP way back in high school. Honesty, WHAP was probably the hardest class I've ever taken (including my college courses), but it taught me to not put stuff off. After that, my APUSH class was pretty easy. You also just have to get really good at writing, and writing quickly. Hopefully your teacher will drill you on timed writings, since that's how I got good at them- lots of practice.

Greedy Capitalist

12,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
freelance lover
Honestly, you just have to stay on top of your s**t. If you have an assigned chapter to read READ AND TAKE NOTES ON THAT CHAPTER. Don't blow it off because your teacher isn't going to check if you read it. Take good notes, review them frequently. Find a method that works for you. I know a lot of people do well using flashcards.

I took both APUSH and WHAP way back in high school. Honesty, WHAP was probably the hardest class I've ever taken (including my college courses), but it taught me to not put stuff off. After that, my APUSH class was pretty easy. You also just have to get really good at writing, and writing quickly. Hopefully your teacher will drill you on timed writings, since that's how I got good at them- lots of practice.

thank you so much for the good advice! I will definitely keep that in mind.

Niche Geek

10,600 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
Honestly the past year I took AP U.S History. One of my worst Advance Placement classes ever and I've taken a total of 10 so far (going to be 14 this senior year). It was just a lot of information to remember if you like remembering then the class is for you. That class destroyed my social life. My teacher never gave above a 6 on essays. We had a DBQ and FRQ every Monday and Friday. The struggle was so real.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff