• Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lubovnik
little aishi chan
Lubovnik
little aishi chan
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And working more than your previous job with little pay is nothing new, welcome to the real world rolleyes

I see the title of "Profitable Millionaire" was given incorrectly.

User Image

I can see you don't how to earn them and that it has nothing to do with the real world.

I should have known you wouldn't understand the irony given your lack of sense on "the real world."

User Image

If you say so. I just don't see how you would compare a pixel title over someone's sense of the real world. But again I am done here. You idiots are not gonna ruin my day.
Robot Giny
Bornes
I guess I am getting defensive over this because I don't understand why she wouldn't take this golden opportunity to keep the job and improve her situation. She literally holds ALL of the cards.
But that's the problem, she doesn't hold any cards.

She's a low-level employee. She's expandable.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bornes
Robot Giny
I'm just going to agree to disagree, here.

Whatever happens is Ghosty Pie's decision anyway, it's not like we have control over it. She asked for opinions, we gave ours.
It was silly of me to barge back in here and fight with you over it.

User Image
You're right, we shouldn't have gotten into it. I'm sorry.

emotion_kirakira

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
sign of nascent knowledge
Robot Giny
Bornes
I guess I am getting defensive over this because I don't understand why she wouldn't take this golden opportunity to keep the job and improve her situation. She literally holds ALL of the cards.
But that's the problem, she doesn't hold any cards.

She's a low-level employee. She's expandable.

WHY MUST YOU HIHLIGHT MY SPELING ERRORZ ROMMANS

Fashionable Shopper

Oh, oh, how can you be good enough?
User Image

You stated you have two other jobs and you just started this one so I'd just call and tell them you quit unless you want to use them on a resume for a reference. I doubt it would look good if you just started a few days ago though.

User Image
How can you measure up?

Familiar Poster

Hey boss, we need to talk, this job isn't working out for me, I just wanted you to know in advance that I'm quitting. Thanks.
Nami Juice
Why would you take a job without knowing how much it pays? Seriously, you have to settle that in advance. Same thing with the hours.. how could you not ask about that before taking the job?
I'm assuming you didn't sign a contract, because it would include those things. And if you didn't sign anything you have no obligation to the workplace, which means you can go to your boss/manager and just quit.

I filled out one whole tax paper, they have never seen my drivers license or social security card.

I could very well be an illegal immigrant to these people
UPDATE FAGS.

So they never called me today, still haven't given me my schedule for the week.

So I called, and the only other woman who works there (its just three of us) picks up, sends me my schedule.

THERE ARE LIKE THREE CONFLICTS WITH THE SCHEDULE OF MY OTHER JOB. WTF.

So I talked it out, they said they would call me back, they haven't called me back. I have to call again in the morning. She did say, how it was 'unfair" of them to put out the schedule with 9 hours notice (Which they do) for the coming week. She said she's going to start putting out the schedule. But she has only worked there 2 months, and from the stories i've heard the "big boss" will likely get pissed and fire her.

I do have two other jobs, but they don't give me much hours. I do on-calls and floor sets at a really nice shop. and one floor-set a week in a nice women's clothing shop. The perks are both great, so I don't want to quit either job.

I applied at a couple restaurants, and am going to apply at more.

I'll let you know what happens when I call these tards tomorrow.

Dapper Entrepreneur

Just put in your two weeks and leave

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Ghosty ********. I hate everything.

This stupid job I took. Didn't tell me how much they were going to pay me until my first pay check (UM MASSIVE ******** PAY DECREASE)

I'm doing triple the work of my old job, so that's not cool. They're not respecting the amount of hours I can work a week (I put on my application 20 a week, seems like they're going for 40)

It's only been a week working there but I don't think it's going to get any better. The schedule for the coming week comes out Sunday, the day before. So I won't know if I work Monday or not until ******** 10 pm Sunday.

Not to mention the hours of ******** children/ghetto women screaming and bitching at this job.

Am I taking this too seriously, is it that bad.

How the ******** do I quit a job I just started. Help mom.[/quote]

Just quit. You don't owe them anything. Maybe they have a high turnover and won't be surpr
q00naejr:0="Ghosty ********. I hate everything.

This stupid job I took. Didn't tell me how much they were going to pay me until my first pay check (UM MASSIVE ******** PAY DECREASE)

I'm doing triple the work of my old job, so that's not cool. They're not respecting the amount of hours I can work a week (I put on my application 20 a week, seems like they're going for 40)

It's only been a week working there but I don't think it's going to get any better. The schedule for the coming week comes out Sunday, the day before. So I won't know if I work Monday or not until ******** 10 pm Sunday.

Not to mention the hours of ******** children/ghetto women screaming and bitching at this job.

Am I taking this too seriously, is it that bad.

How the ******** do I quit a job I just started. Help mom.[/quote]

Just quit. You don't owe them anything. Maybe they have a high turnover and won't be surprised.
I still haven't quit. Do it for me

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
You quit.

You're right. It won't get better. Look for a new job and quit this one with grace

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff