Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay, so me and my friend are making a group about how people have told someone that they are Bisexual, Homosexual, Transgender or any thing diffrent then hererosexual. We would like to know how you told your parents or loved ones we wont tell people your names and we wont judge you. we really need is some stories to tell other people that someone else has done it and you should be able to do it to. if you would want to tell us
I told my Aunt over the phone. I told my father in the middle of an argument. I never mentioned it to the rest of my family. As for my friends, that was one of the first things almost all of them found out about me. It's kind of obvious when a girl is saying how much she loves her boyfriend, while staring at another chick's tits, that she's bisexual.
Well, i never told my parents, they have no need to know.
All my friends know.
And so does my Fiance.

5,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Bane Of Existence
It's kind of obvious when a girl is saying how much she loves her boyfriend, while staring at another chick's tits, that she's bisexual.

not true - everyone looks to the same sex. That's because we feel curious about our own body.

Edit: when i was younger, i didn't feel confortable in my own body - i started looking at other girls body to compare with mine.
That didn't mean i was bisexual, did it?
ana_akilina
Bane Of Existence
It's kind of obvious when a girl is saying how much she loves her boyfriend, while staring at another chick's tits, that she's bisexual.

not true - everyone looks to the same sex. That's because we feel curious about our own body.

Edit: when i was younger, i didn't feel confortable in my own body - i started looking at other girls body to compare with mine.

not really you may have been but a lot of people grow out of it or just put it in the back of there heads because they wish not to be made fun of
ana_akilina
Bane Of Existence

I don't feel curious about my body though. That's ANOTHER thing people notice about me; I don't compare my body to anybody else's. Because I don't give a crap about what I look like to others.

So if a girl looks at another girl, as far as I'm concerned, she are be teh lezbo.

5,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
zetsubooteki
ana_akilina
Bane Of Existence

not really you may have been but a lot of people grow out of it or just put it in the back of there heads because they wish not to be made fun of

just because i look at other girls to compare my body with theirs, doesn't mean i'm bi. human being is curious. sinse i was ashamed of my own body, i had to find a way to know myself...

I always loved boys, i never liked girls (i never will)...

Although, i'm ok with people who likes!

i just don't agree with the first statement

end of story razz
Totally going off the topic there

8,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I didn't tell my family. I think they suspect something though...I told my close friends on the phone. My boyfriend knows.
"Bane Of Existence"
Quote:

Nice. Just. Nice.

Anyways, I just randomly told my friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff