Welcome to Gaia! ::

how come u cant forget bout ur ex/u try to forget but u cant it feels mad weird like u want her back. has this ever happend to you?
Dude, you just summed up the topic of the night for me.
I know how you feel.

I want my ex back already :/ (It's been a day)

But he was a true a*****e, so I just have to keep reminding myself of that.
For me, I've never been able to "forget". Just come to peace with the fact that you two have broken up.

Try remembering why you broke up with her? :3
because you've been with her for like ever, and you really miss her?
You got attachted, she was part of your life, and when you break up, getting used to not having that person around is hard. Sometimes the feeling lasts for ages. But eventually it just goes away. Find things to keep your mind off it or something.

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
Considering who I'm with right now I'm glad I broke up with exes...

You will eventually get over it.
It takes time and patience lad.

And abit of whiskey *passes the bottle*
even i still hang out and talk with her everyday it would just hurt to know that u dont have her back
Dude, no one ever wants to remember their ex. They're your ex for a reason. It's sick weird to be thinking of them even though you know they're gone. Especially when you want to get over them. I feel for you.
Try moving away after u break up with ur best frind for 12 years, and boyfriend for 2 months. Its so hard to forget that last thing he eversaid to me was "go to hell". and now i live 12 hours away and just wish i could apologize. oh just so u know his last words wernt even herd becauce he did it over e-mail! so just incase he reads this too. guy, i'm sorry and i will see you thair! advice: don't wory about missing her to much, someday someone beter will come along and overstuff the hole in ur heart.
you'll get over it dude,
just give it time
Just give it time. It can take months and months!

Dapper Sex Symbol

3,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Obviously the b&#% hasn't killed you yet ninja
~~~
I'd have to say its completely normal though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff