no more

Explorer

Girl

Posties The Artificer
IlmSoWhiteLOL
Anything behemoth sized. Way over the average length. gonk

I think a huge girth is worse though.
You won't believe this s**t. I saw a guy who was 12x13. eek

12x13? 12 times 13?? 156 inches? Cm? 12 inches long by 13 inches of girth? I'm confused. emotion_0A0

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
If it's so big it damages your uterus, then it's too big
IlmSoWhiteLOL
Posties The Artificer
IlmSoWhiteLOL

12x13? 12 times 13?? 156 inches? Cm? 12 inches long by 13 inches of girth? I'm confused. emotion_0A0
No, 12 inches long, and 13 inches in circumference. emotion_0A0

Girl

Posties The Artificer
IlmSoWhiteLOL
Posties The Artificer
IlmSoWhiteLOL

I was close.
That's impossible. That would rip right off of someone's body. emotion_donotwant
IlmSoWhiteLOL
Posties The Artificer
IlmSoWhiteLOL
Posties The Artificer
IlmSoWhiteLOL

I was close.
That's impossible. That would rip right off of someone's body. emotion_donotwant
That's what I thought. confused

Sparkly Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Toxilicks
Lovely Ladies, prestigious homosexual peers, humble heteroflexible neighbors, d***o fans-how big is TOO big for something to be inserted into your body?

Eeeep! Not much of a fan of sticking anything into me!

Toxilicks
For the folks who top, have you ever had a partner who couldn't take you? (Be honest, lets not have too much bragging, I say! emotion_donotwant )

Eh, generally I'm more into giving a girl oral or using my fist on her. If you just work a bit you can get ANYTHING into a girl's v****a. It just takes dedication towards making her feel the most insane sensations ever.

I AM working on stretching and exercising my tongue so that maybe one day... that might be far too much for some girl out there to take. That is literally my goal. Then I will go to night clubs and pick up girls by quietly sitting in the corner licking my eyebrows.

Oh right... my p***s? Eeeeh... I don't generally map it as a body part. It may as well be a strapon that is stuck on me, for all my body seems to register it as being.

But it is normal to have to work up a girl to get your d**k inside them, right? Or use a bit of lube to get it into their v****a right? That is the whole point of foreplay, right?

Eh... either way, I've only ever had it described as "just the perfect size"... so... uh... I dunno? I'm really not one to ask about that.

Partying Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
I think 9 inches is a bit much. 7 is filling for me, so I think 2 more inches than that would just sting and burn.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Posties The Artificer
IlmSoWhiteLOL
Posties The Artificer
IlmSoWhiteLOL
Posties The Artificer
IlmSoWhiteLOL

I was close.

Are you sure he's not half man, half elephant? emotion_0A0
Toxilicks
Posties The Artificer
IlmSoWhiteLOL
Posties The Artificer
IlmSoWhiteLOL

I was close.

He's almost as bad as the blob. A man who injected silicone into his p***s for 6 years. It looks like elephantiasis. Oh the potential joy of being able to get everything in.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Posties The Artificer
Toxilicks
Posties The Artificer
IlmSoWhiteLOL
Posties The Artificer
IlmSoWhiteLOL

I was close.

He's almost as bad as the blob. A man who injected silicone into his p***s for 6 years. It looks like elephantiasis. Oh the potential joy of being able to get everything in.

I'm still not game to look at the blob
Toxilicks
Posties The Artificer
Toxilicks
Posties The Artificer
IlmSoWhiteLOL

I was close.

I'm still not game to look at the blob
Would not recommend it. The person who has the blob has the creepiest personality I have ever witness. So creepy, that it made me change the sibject of his p***s to his personality. He sounds and acts like the stereotype of a rapist.

Giver

I Am DakeDesu
Toxilicks
Lovely Ladies, prestigious homosexual peers, humble heteroflexible neighbors, d***o fans-how big is TOO big for something to be inserted into your body?

Eeeep! Not much of a fan of sticking anything into me!

Toxilicks
For the folks who top, have you ever had a partner who couldn't take you? (Be honest, lets not have too much bragging, I say! emotion_donotwant )

Eh, generally I'm more into giving a girl oral or using my fist on her. If you just work a bit you can get ANYTHING into a girl's v****a. It just takes dedication towards making her feel the most insane sensations ever.

I AM working on stretching and exercising my tongue so that maybe one day... that might be far too much for some girl out there to take. That is literally my goal. Then I will go to night clubs and pick up girls by quietly sitting in the corner licking my eyebrows.

Oh right... my p***s? Eeeeh... I don't generally map it as a body part. It may as well be a strapon that is stuck on me, for all my body seems to register it as being.

But it is normal to have to work up a girl to get your d**k inside them, right? Or use a bit of lube to get it into their v****a right? That is the whole point of foreplay, right?

Eh... either way, I've only ever had it described as "just the perfect size"... so... uh... I dunno? I'm really not one to ask about that.
emotion_jawdrop

Dangerous Regular

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
My boyfriend is the only person I've done stuff with, and he's around 5 inches, and girthy. I don't really feel much pleasure at all during sex though, so I can't speak to preference for that...

I have a somewhat small mouth, and can barely take him. My first few times having sex were pretty damn painful, so I can't imagine how bad it'd have been if there had been more to take. I think those two tidbits have increased his confidence about his size though ... He was so shocked when we first figured out I have trouble taking him in,and when said he's really big. He got a little shy (Which is very rare, and almost always is outgoing and adventurous for sex stuff) and told me he's never been told that before. I never asked, but I have reason to believe some of his exs teased or insulted him and his size. I know one cheated on him , and his last one refused to give blowjobs or anything, claiming it's demeaning to woman.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff