Welcome to Gaia! ::

Abusive Mana
I live in Denmark, Scandinavia.

I've been to France, Norway, Germany, Tunisia, Sweden, Japan and Greece.
I've lived in Japan for a bit over 2 weeks in Ueno.

I can't imagine to have never traveled.. that would just suck for me.
As for america.. well my boyfriend is american and I love him. I would never live over there, but I'm visiting his hometown in texas in a few years.

Travelling is in my blood. I couldn't imagine being stuck in the same corner of the world forever without seeing how the rest of it ticks.
ViVi - Chan
I live in Sweden, I've only been to neighbour countries. ~ <3

I don't got much against Americans. Except that some of them can't keep out of others business, and think they own the whole world. Tsktsk. It don't apply to everyone though. Obviously. I'd love to go to Usa on vacation. Though I'd probobly be scared of everyone, way to many guns in one country. D;

I agree with all of that.

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Kinchi
Zetsuki
I live in Sweden, always have. And I've been to FInland, Denmark, Mallorca (Spain), and Bulgaria. 3nodding

Sweet. I'm 10% Swedish, I'd like to visit there. Plus I like the culture. The swedish are meticulous.

^^ Feel free to visit. wink XD
Hahaha xD

8,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
Kinchi
Oppa_Kom_
Well, I was actually in Korea for 5 yrs, even though I was born there, I was still a US citizen since I was born in and American military hospital. I don't remember much, just a blue apt, lots of motor cycles, Lotte World (the equivalent of Disney Land but with raccoons!), and Wendy's. I've never had any of the local food becaus my dad can't stand it. But then I can't stand American food either XDD;;;

And lessee...I've also been to the Caribbean a few time, the place is lovely, their water doesn't look like chocolate milk, it's so clear and warm... but I wish I could get served real Carrib cuisine instead of crappy food like burgers and onion rings DX I need to stop going on these tours....

The Carribean? I'm so jealous. How long where you there? What are the people like? razz

I'm droolng thinking about anything cuisine outside the US.

Since I've mostly been more on tours with my family than exploring on my own, the people were surprisingly friendly and many of them get in your face trying to sell you things XD

Most of the tourists are complete a$$holes to the locals even other tourists which is one big thing I hated about going there DX I mean really, If you're in someone else's country, especially a third-world one you are a guest there, NOT a king!! The people who willingly or unwillingly share their island with you are hosts, not f#cking serfs...this isn't the Middle Ages!!! Treat them as well as they treat you!! Whew...sorry, I just hate that ^^;; I know not everyone's like that but still!

Most of my trips usually lasted a week, I've been there twice so far, it's a great place to go overall =) I hope this helps and sorry for the delayed response ^^
Leaving to Germany in about a week. Parents are retiring there. Been there before and totally loved it. you have so much freedom!!
I live outside of the US. I live in Euro. From our view we think America is not the best country, a lot of bad things happened there! Segragation and now the Iraq thing. Well for food we think that is very fattening, over here in my country it is all organic. We do not know how you can live with fried dough or junk food!
Well as for this I have been to many places: America, Paris, Japan, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, Canada. All very nice. IN America I went to many places, Florida, The Rockies, Niagara. Much more!
I'v never left the country yet, i'd like to though.

I'd like to go to Egypt, Ireland, Denmark, England, Spain.

I live ofcource in the U.S. sadly. I live in Arizona, and i've only been out of state once...to California...
ArcaneVision
Im English oh im sure you know about the American stereotype; Fat, Lazy, Unhealthy, Trigger happy Gun Toting Fool is a few words of select choice.

Little has been done to persuade me otherwise.

wow, not all of us are fat and lazy. almost everyone at my school is in a sport, i'm in soccer.
well but then again, i live in hawaii and never have been to the mainland. i guess u would think of them that way. but unhealthy? r u sure?
k well, most of us aren't like that.
Kinchi
8bit Pulses
I live in England, and i've never owned a passport, so nope, never left.
I can say, I like it down here though, proud of being British. I drink tea, don't eat many crumpets and I eat a full English for breakfast whenever I can.
I would love to say Americans are pigs, because of the junk food they eat, but then i'd be a hypocrite. I think they could be a little less bloodthirsty, and learn to rely on fists instead of guns. Maybe stop visiting England and being assholes over here.

I really want to go to England but Americans over here say you're all assholes.
Thats alright though, cause I think they're piggish bloodthirsy selfish insecure assholes too.

There are 4 registered sex offenders on my street.
There was an armed robbery just down the road a few weeks ago, and friday night at 3 in the morning I watched 3 people try to steal a truck from the nearby lorry depot.

We're not all assholes, but the crime rate is increasing terribly.
I went to Canada when I was really little and I barely even remember it. I couldn't tell you any difference between Canada and the U.S. because I was so little.
Bosniannerd
I live outside of the US. I live in Euro. From our view we think America is not the best country, a lot of bad things happened there! Segragation and now the Iraq thing. Well for food we think that is very fattening, over here in my country it is all organic. We do not know how you can live with fried dough or junk food!

omg, segregation is so old, it hasn't even happened in my state, hawaii. and junk food meaning waht? most people r trying to eat healthier. most stores are selling 100 calorie snacks and stuff. geez, have u ever even been here before, i don't think so. like i said, hawaii is a pretty healthy state.
Oh, and, in England. Don't say soccer 'less you a crackhead kamikaze, it's Football or Footy (Foot-ee).
I've been to Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Tzech Republic, Argentina, Ecuador and Mexico, my family likes to travel D:, specially my grandparents, i've been to Europe twice with them. I love to travel too, i think you learn a lot of stuff, specially when you go from museum to museum, castle to castle, ruin to ruin, park to park, and so, all of my vacations in other countries and my own are always very enlightening ;D
About americans, i've never been there, i have known a few americans, i didn't like one of them, he was really a cliche, eating pizza and junk food all the time, we are not used to that, we try to eat healthy things and he was like "latinamericans are inferior to me because i'm from the U.S" or stuff like that, he was really annoying at first but then we explained him some things and well, he wasn't that annoying anymore, for example he refused to learn spanish because he said english is enough, everyone speaks english, he laughed at us when we made grammatical and vocabulary mistakes, and he couldn't speak a word in spanish even if he lived almost a year here...
I live in Chile, i think it is a very nice country, very beautiful, the city where i live is kinda small, but there is everything here, a big university, lots of pubs, lots of nature, trees, rivers, animals, we are near the sea... I live in a small island (not that small, there are a lot of houses here, and part of the university) in a quiet neighborhood, almost all my friends live near me, you can walk to the centre of the city, you get there in 10 minutes walking... Sometimes you start hating it because you see the same people the whole year, but fortunately there are lots of tourists, specially in the summer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff