Welcome to Gaia! ::

From the answers you give to the posters I think you either don't know what you want, posters are idiots, or you don't want to change anything in your current relationship.
Then again you did say that you love this lifestyle without a lot of responsibilities.
Ellyn
Miss Vega
Ellyn
i've been with my man for 9 months.
not long, but hey.
he still see's me as the most beautiful girl ever.
he respects me and doesn't treat me badly.
It doesn't seem like it's going to be changing any time soon.

You should probably demand more respect from him
you deserve better.
I really dont suggest actually depending on staying with him your entire life, so soon.
Unless you wanna end up like the naive little fifties house wife

Glad everything's so perfect smile
Did you even read my first post? That's what I was talking about. xd

What I got from your post, is that your boyfriend isn't as interested in you as you think he is, or you're not demanding enough respect from him.

i said that because true love/sexual interest doesn't fade that quickly.

well things go deeper than just my complaints about him sweatdrop

and its not that we don't love each other anymore.

He works all day and when he gets home he wants to play his new games, then it gets late and he has to get to bed cause he has to go to work. But the weekends when he's off, he like sto relax at home. so we usually don't do much... sweatdrop
Miss Vega
Ellyn
Miss Vega
Ellyn
not long, but hey.

you deserve better.
I really dont suggest actually depending on staying with him your entire life, so soon.

What I got from your post, is that your boyfriend isn't as interested in you as you think he is, or you're not demanding enough respect from him.

He works all day and when he gets home he wants to play his new games, then it gets late and he has to get to bed cause he has to go to work. But the weekends when he's off, he like sto relax at home. so we usually don't do much... sweatdrop

I dont know.
maybe it's just hitting a plateau.

why dont you just tell him your concerns for the future?
be open with him about it
Didn't you kind of answer your own questions? How will this story end--let's see. You don't really WANT to stay a housewife, his friends don't respect you, you don't feel appreciated... doesn't sound like it would end very well.
Apocryph
From the answers you give to the posters I think you either don't know what you want, posters are idiots, or you don't want to change anything in your current relationship.
Then again you did say that you love this lifestyle without a lot of responsibilities.

Well it's okay....I think i'm bored. sad And I don't really know what I want. I'm happy with him but i realize he won't change for longer than a few weeks then I feel shitty again. I do love him though...and I love spending time with him. but I feel like it's a count down to my 18th birthday (2-2 cool then I can get my g e d and try to get a job. I want my own place I think. and just someone I love there with me 3nodding
Miss Vega
Apocryph

Well it's okay....I think i'm bored. sad And I don't really know what I want. I'm happy with him but i realize he won't change for longer than a few weeks then I feel shitty again. I do love him though...and I love spending time with him. but I feel like it's a count down to my 18th birthday (2-2 cool then I can get my g e d and try to get a job. I want my own place I think. and just someone I love there with me 3nodding

Well that sounds like a good plan.
For the boredom though have you ever tried polygamy?
Ellyn
Miss Vega
Ellyn
Miss Vega
Ellyn
not long, but hey.

you deserve better.

I dont know.

I do, well I try. He's insecure about himself and people cheating on him, I don't want to hurt him, even though he deserves the truth. So when I do tell him how unhappy I am, he makes me feel bad somehow and I feel like ,maybe I am wrong....it weird.

@@No matter what you all think I know im not stupid. i have lots of philosophies on love and social interactions and stuff. So don;t try to make it so simple
Apocryph
Miss Vega
Apocryph

polygamy? sounds familiar what does that mean?
Miss Vega
Apocryph
Miss Vega
Apocryph

polygamy? sounds familiar what does that mean?

Multiple relationships at once.
Miss Vega
Ellyn
Miss Vega
Ellyn
Miss Vega
Ellyn
not long, but hey.

you deserve better.

I dont know.

I do, well I try. He's insecure about himself and people cheating on him, I don't want to hurt him, even though he deserves the truth. So when I do tell him how unhappy I am, he makes me feel bad somehow and I feel like ,maybe I am wrong....it weird.

@@No matter what you all think I know im not stupid. i have lots of philosophies on love and social interactions and stuff. So don;t try to make it so simple

well then he's trying to manipulate you.
and he's being selfish.
he doesn't love you.
he may say he does, and maybe he also does monetary things like buy you s**t but he doesn't love you if he can't fully accept you not being happy.

stop trying to defend him so much, because he probably doesn't even do half of what you've done for him in this thread.
dont worry about 'i dun wana b hurting him...baawww' s**t, because if he turns the tables around on you, he's obviously as self-centered as you said he was.
i know i dont know the guy.
but it doesn't take much to know when a guy is being a ******** a-hole c**t.
Well also I think my social anxieties and other insecurity complexes should be taken into consideration too. I mean I do spend alot of time alone, I wait for him to get home, so when he comes back and I expected to be missed as much as I missed him all day, and he just wants to play his ps3 it breaks my heart really. And I've a history of depression.
I should probably talk to a professional, but it hasn't got too unmanageable until just recently
and i know you're not stupid.
i would never think that of anyone, based on something like this.

Love is confusing, sometimes it changes your thoughts.
Think of it from a friends point of view.
what would a best friend think if they knew how someone like this treated you?
you can be a complete idiot and fall in love and be happy with someone.
you can also be a genious and fall in love with someone who does nothing for you.

Loving someone, or just holding any close relationship, from what I see, is only worth the time it takes to build upon if you truly benefit from it.

What have you benefited, as a person, from being with this man?
Ellyn
Miss Vega
Ellyn
Miss Vega
Ellyn

I dont know.

well then he's trying to manipulate you.
and he's being selfish.
he doesn't love you.
he may say he does, and maybe he also does monetary things like buy you s**t but he doesn't love you if he can't fully accept you not being happy.

stop trying to defend him so much, because he probably doesn't even do half of what you've done for him in this thread.
dont worry about 'i dun wana b hurting him...baawww' s**t, because if he turns the tables around on you, he's obviously as self-centered as you said he was.
i know i dont know the guy.
but it doesn't take much to know when a guy is being a ******** a-hole c**t.

Heheheahhahah...thank you so much. I'm sorry, I really don't know why I can't bring myself to leave him. And I know everything you said is true I know it is.
I just don't know what to do. cry
Miss Vega
Well also I think my social anxieties and other insecurity complexes should be taken into consideration too. I mean I do spend alot of time alone, I wait for him to get home, so when he comes back and I expected to be missed as much as I missed him all day, and he just wants to play his ps3 it breaks my heart really. And I've a history of depression.
I should probably talk to a professional, but it hasn't got too unmanageable until just recently

well maybe you come off clingy.
clingyness ruins relationships, i've witnessed.

many people find me clingy to my boyfriend, but that isn't an issue because he's clingy to me just as much.

sometimes there's an unbalance of that.

try finding your own self.
dont depend on someone for everything.
because if anything ever happens to them, or the relationship-you have NOTHING.
Ellyn
and i know you're not stupid.
i would never think that of anyone, based on something like this.

Love is confusing, sometimes it changes your thoughts.
Think of it from a friends point of view.
what would a best friend think if they knew how someone like this treated you?
you can be a complete idiot and fall in love and be happy with someone.
you can also be a genious and fall in love with someone who does nothing for you.

Loving someone, or just holding any close relationship, from what I see, is only worth the time it takes to build upon if you truly benefit from it.

What have you benefited, as a person, from being with this man?

What would you consider a benefit?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces