Welcome to Gaia! ::

I had a teacher in high school with the name "Dook", pronounced like it is spelled--Duke.
And he was really fat...
I couldn't stand his name so I switched to a different teacher. lol

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
My dad wanted to name me after his mother. Francine Elliot. I really like the name Elliot, but I'm glad I wasn't named Francine. My mom wanted to name me Billy after her aunt, but luckily Aunt Billy talked her out of it.

I like my name. And I really miss my maiden name. I like my married name alright, and a lot of people think it sounds cool, but it rhymes with gaycock.
32 Flavours
I grew up with a girl named Heaven Leigh. Her mom named her after a book series.

i love that book series.

Enduring Associate

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Clambake 200
A friend's wife had a law-school classmate named Princess. She ended up legally changing her name to her normal middle name because it was interfering with her professional life-- people didn't take her seriously. Which isn't the brightest reaction on their part, since she was a competent attorney, but still. I half think these people forget that their kids will grow up and these names won't be cute or funny anymore.

Dangerous Lunatic

Digital Fiend
xAliceJae
xBubbleTea13
I have a cousin whose name is Sophat. It's pronounced (So-fat) she gets picked on so much because of her name. I feel REALLY sorry for her. Her mom said her name is supposed to bring her good luck, but it's really done the opposite.

Does it mean anything in a certain language? jw. (If it does, what language?)

...I hope all mothers who name their daughters "Peyton/Payton" die in a fire. D:<
ohgawd that's such an ugly name for a girl.

My theatre class in high school had a Princess. She ditched class a lot and was gone for the first quarter. 4laugh

I know a little girl called Payton. She's a hellion, and I really don't like her.

I utterly despise the name Peyton. I knew a male by that name.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Chase Your Demise
Digital Fiend
xAliceJae
xBubbleTea13
I have a cousin whose name is Sophat. It's pronounced (So-fat) she gets picked on so much because of her name. I feel REALLY sorry for her. Her mom said her name is supposed to bring her good luck, but it's really done the opposite.

Does it mean anything in a certain language? jw. (If it does, what language?)

...I hope all mothers who name their daughters "Peyton/Payton" die in a fire. D:<
ohgawd that's such an ugly name for a girl.

My theatre class in high school had a Princess. She ditched class a lot and was gone for the first quarter. 4laugh

I know a little girl called Payton. She's a hellion, and I really don't like her.

I utterly despise the name Peyton. I knew a male by that name.

I like what you did with the blood moon and zombie breath.

Yeah. Definitely not a name that I'm ever going to use. Just like Aiden. I like it, but the only one that I really know is worse than the female Payton.

Dangerous Lunatic

Digital Fiend

Yeah. Definitely not a name that I'm ever going to use. Just like Aiden. I like it, but the only one that I really know is worse than the female Payton.

Thanks, pal. I love the red and black and slight green theme... Excellent colors to be thrown together, I think. I have little hooks on my fingers if you look real close, kinda hard to see though because there is so much else.

I personally have always liked names like Daniella, Damien, Natla, Eivana, Chrona, Kamon, Ash and Hansel. They just kind of... I dunno. But I hate names like Britani, Scott, Max, and I'm sick of (Insert) Jr.s, too.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Chase Your Demise
Digital Fiend

Thanks, pal. I love the red and black and slight green theme... Excellent colors to be thrown together, I think. I have little hooks on my fingers if you look real close, kinda hard to see though because there is so much else.

I personally have always liked names like Daniella, Damien, Natla, Eivana, Chrona, Kamon, Ash and Hansel. They just kind of... I dunno. But I hate names like Britani, Scott, Max, and I'm sick of (Insert) Jr.s, too.

I don't care much for the name Jr. My older brother is one though.

If I have a son, he's being named after his dad's dad, but he'll be the IV, since it's a family name. I have a friend who's name is spelled Daniella, but she goes by Danielle, since that's what it's supposed to be. I like all the names you posted actually.

And I think the green adds something to it.
xBubbleTea13

Omfg, That totally sucks. I feel VERY sorry for her. Like honestly, Why would her mom do that? I mean if my mom named me "Sophat" i would be so mad at her and change it.
Queen-of-Sarcastica
I know a girl whose name is Nevaeh. It's heaven spelt backwards...I just feel sorry for her really.

I feel sorry for her too, I wouldn't like to be called that, but that is actually a pretty name.
Depr
This kid in my math class is named Frederick Anthony Gonzalo.

I bet you can figure out what his initials spell.

Oh dangggg! Oh My God! That is like the worst thing ever. I feel REALLY TERRIBLY sorry for that kid. How often do people tease him about that?

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
There was a friend I had in 6th grade named Samantha Gay Boles.
SILLY-DISCO
I was picked on A LOT because of my name. Nowadays, everyone says it's a pretty name. Sometimes, it does change.

By the way, What is your name?
When I started working in schools, I was hit full force with stupid names. D; Down here I've most commonly encountered names spelled really stupid. I've had girls named Tiphinii, Kammren, and Aschelee to name a few. I also met a kid (he wasn't in my class, so I don't know much about his parents, thank God) who told me his name was Batty. I didn't believe him until they called him into the office one day over the loudspeaker. Poor child.
Digital Fiend

The one Peyton I knew in high school was a huge skank. gonk I have no other way to explain it, but she looked...sticky. Additionally, she dressed like s**t.
Though, I don't hate the name because of that.

I just think it's a horribly, horribly ugly name, especially for a girl. neutral
I'm not fond of the boy names on girls trend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff