Welcome to Gaia! ::

Swashbuckling Conversationalist

10,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ladee Lovelee
My last name is wier. It used to be __________ wierd. Or wierdo. Not even spelled right >.> but pronounced Weer. And now that everyone is older it's ______ queer. emo
Last names are the worst because it's a family name and you may get more backlash for wanting to change it.

I'm glad to be marrying a man with a decent/plain last name. At the same rate, it's not as average as "Smith" or "Johnson"
Shithead.
Regina's twin sister v****a.
ESPN is pronounced espin. That one's actually becoming pretty popular.
Smex Flavored Jellybeans
anna bandana
My friend knew someone named Jenna Tahlia.

Let that sink in for a second.

....God. rofl

I'm like "whats wrong with Jenna?
"Let that sink in for a second."
Uh, Jenna...Tuh-leah? No, that's not right. Jenna...Ta--oh.

LOL I DID THIS TOO XD
My Grandmother worked at a health department for I don't know how many years, and she had to beg this woman to not name her baby chlamydia.

I also hate it when girls are given boy names, like Addison. This name means SON of Adam. It's my son's name, and every time I tell someone my babies name they suddenly assume he's a girl and are like "OHH SHE IS SO CUTE!" I mean, damm, he's wearing blue for cripes sake! LOL
I heard of a b***h that named her daughter Apple.. neutral

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I remember reading this article about a guy named Richard Pound. For those who don't know, the short name for Richard is d**k. So his name was d**k Pound. Like, what were his parents thinking? Did they want their kid to be made fun of? Heh, d**k Pound. Oomph.

Lavish Ladykiller

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
GS Sailor Midnight
Ladee Lovelee
My last name is wier. It used to be __________ wierd. Or wierdo. Not even spelled right >.> but pronounced Weer. And now that everyone is older it's ______ queer. emo
Last names are the worst because it's a family name and you may get more backlash for wanting to change it.

I'm glad to be marrying a man with a decent/plain last name. At the same rate, it's not as average as "Smith" or "Johnson"

Ha yeah. I kind of wanted my soccer nickname to be 'The Freak' So that when they read my name on announcements it would be ____ the freak wier. It sounds pretty awesome.
My siblings and I all have names that start with "B", so all of our anitials are "BS"
Also my name is Bailey, which isn't that bad, but sometimes I get made fun of for having a "Common pet name"...

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
I love love when girls have boyish names. I knew a girl named Joey, and she was awesome. :C The only thing that REALLY bothers me is the horrible alternative spellings..
inviso87
I remember reading this article about a guy named Richard Pound. For those who don't know, the short name for Richard is d**k. So his name was d**k Pound. Like, what were his parents thinking? Did they want their kid to be made fun of? Heh, d**k Pound. Oomph.

Yeah, but think of all the pick up lines he could use.

Aged Pirate

My name's Sabine
And for some reason, lots of ppl have a hard time pronouncing it... or mistake it with Sabina or Sabrina....

Fluffy Wolf

I knew a woman whose first name was Candida.

Sounds pretty, but candida is the fungus that causes yeast infections. emotion_donotwant

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I would have become emancipated just to change my name.
The worst name I've heard though is...
Wait for it...
First name: Crystal. Not a bad name, it's nice.
Middle name: Shandel. Kind of weird but hey, maybe their foreign.
Last name: Leer.
Mother ******** named their daughter Crystal Shandel Leer.

Codebreaking Stalker

My name is Starr Misty and I was always really happy with my name. My little girl has a unique name as well (partially because my mom who like different names had two miscarriages and was diagnosed with cancer right before my pregnancy so I used the first name she wanted to give a little girl) and she is very popular in church and at the school. We live in a small town and everywhere I go people tell me that it's the perfect name for her. I guess it's about where you live and the community.

Rainbow Fatcat

Aniaka-chan
My Grandmother worked at a health department for I don't know how many years, and she had to beg this woman to not name her baby chlamydia.

I also hate it when girls are given boy names, like Addison. This name means SON of Adam. It's my son's name, and every time I tell someone my babies name they suddenly assume he's a girl and are like "OHH SHE IS SO CUTE!" I mean, damm, he's wearing blue for cripes sake! LOL

Omg some people can be so cruel. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces