Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
My Dad drove a school bus for a bit, and he had a little boy named Justice America.. This was in Northern Canada in a small town, I guess the little boy went by Justine when he was at school.

I really like my name, even if my Mom doesn't remember what book she got it from.. And my last name is pretty sweet, it's fun to combine it with other last names because there's no way I'm giving my name up.

Dymond. sad

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
xAliceJae
Digital Fiend
I know a little girl called Payton. She's a hellion, and I really don't like her.

The one Peyton I knew in high school was a huge skank. gonk I have no other way to explain it, but she looked...sticky. Additionally, she dressed like s**t.
Though, I don't hate the name because of that.

I just think it's a horribly, horribly ugly name, especially for a girl. neutral
I'm not fond of the boy names on girls trend.

I just know this little girl doesn't even know me, but she likes to come up and kick me. She's the preacher's granddaughter at my church, so I think she thinks she's special.

I actually like boy names on girls for the most part. Some of them are cool, like Charlie. Usually I like names by whether or not how many people I like with the name, unless they just sound awful to me or really cool.

Swashbuckling Conversationalist

10,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lol it's kinda cool that a few of your are mentioning your names came from books.

Mine came from a comic book ._.; And thank god it's not Lois Lane or Mary Jane. Lmao.
Digital Fiend

I just know this little girl doesn't even know me, but she likes to come up and kick me. She's the preacher's granddaughter at my church, so I think she thinks she's special.

I actually like boy names on girls for the most part. Some of them are cool, like Charlie. Usually I like names by whether or not how many people I like with the name, unless they just sound awful to me or really cool.

srsly? D:
i guess you can't do much about it because i'm sure the preacher thinks his little grandbaby is an absolute angel.

they're not horrible, but I'm not digging how they tend to become female-only names over the years. Because of Hayden Panasomething, somehow, many, many people think Hayden is just for girls now. ~___~

Swashbuckling Conversationalist

10,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xAliceJae
Digital Fiend

srsly? D:
i guess you can't do much about it because i'm sure the preacher thinks his little grandbaby is an absolute angel.

they're not horrible, but I'm not digging how they tend to become female-only names over the years. Because of Hayden Panasomething, somehow, many, many people think Hayden is just for girls now. ~___~
I don't like those gender neutral names though like Taylor, Skyler or Hunter. There's a few others too like Ashley and Lindsey... just don't like them.

I know two men from South Africa.. there names were Ashley and Jolly.. Not kidding, one man's name was Jolly. Makes me think of pirates o_o; I guess because of Jolly Roger.... Too bad that guy's last name wasn't Roger otherwise that woulda been awesome;

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
xAliceJae
Digital Fiend

srsly? D:

Yeah, like Ashley is just now making a comback into being a boy name.

Hilarious Fatcat

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
The Whiskey Rebellion

Exactly what i was going to post.

Hilarious Fatcat

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
i use to be a TA for a kindergarten class and there was a boy named cloud...who had older siblings; a brother named fender, and a sister named ursula.

their names always fascinated me...
i heard names like apple,rider,china,africa, america,london,paris.whats next for another weird name antarctica,piscueak,cheese puffs,bunifa latisha quaneefa sakueesha osama dr.martin luther king shanaynay jackson williams?lmao.

Wealthy Noob

xI Beautiful Liar
Depr
This kid in my math class is named Frederick Anthony Gonzalo.

I bet you can figure out what his initials spell.

Oh dangggg! Oh My God! That is like the worst thing ever. I feel REALLY TERRIBLY sorry for that kid. How often do people tease him about that?

People tease him allot only because he has a smart mouth. He's always bragging about how good he did on his test and all that bullshit. It's infinitely annoying. stare
xI Beautiful Liar
SILLY-DISCO
I was picked on A LOT because of my name. Nowadays, everyone says it's a pretty name. Sometimes, it does change.

By the way, What is your name?

Skye.
I go by my middle name but my first name (Keisha) doesn't make a difference.
SILLY-DISCO
xI Beautiful Liar
SILLY-DISCO
I was picked on A LOT because of my name. Nowadays, everyone says it's a pretty name. Sometimes, it does change.

Skye.

Wtf, then how were you picked on? That's a pretty name.
xI Beautiful Liar
SILLY-DISCO
xI Beautiful Liar
SILLY-DISCO

Skye.

Wtf, then how were you picked on? That's a pretty name.

It was a weird name when I was a kid. Only adults ever complemented me for it until high school. Everyone else thought it was stupid. Then word of my first name got out and I was endlessly asked which of my parents is black when I am quite obviously caucasian. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff