Welcome to Gaia! ::

i hate the break ups o.o
Well i hated being single and now i LOVE being in a relationship.

But my bf and I are really loose. I mean it's not like we cheat on eachother but he doesn't care when i'm around other boys and maybe being a little flirtatious. He semi-flirts with other girls and if we're downtown he'll point a girl out and be like "She's hot." It bothers me a little i guess, but i trust him enough to know no harm will come from it.

But i would NEVER cheat on him, and of course i'd hope he wouldn't cheat on me. I don't do drugs but i would quit for him if i was.

I like having someone around that i know WANTS to be with me. That i can be myself around and talk to and have fun with and connect with, and that isn't something you get being single.

Rainbow Harvester

I've never been in a relationship.
    but I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't like the stress and drama that comes with it.
    and I love the freedom of being single. <3
♥ ♥ ♥
it can be better meh
when you are ready to be serious with one person, nobody else will matter to you. Maybe your not ready to be in a serious relationship yet.

Peaceful Spirit

20,440 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
at the moment i'm kinda sick of relationships cauz my bf dumped me a few weeks ago and i dont even understand why. we were sooo happy together then outta no where he says he wants to be single for a few years. why do you think? he said there was no one else, but i dunno. i think hes always had a crush on his best friend(who is a girl; a really pretty one).
anyway, lol it bothers me so much now. so i think i'll wait till college to start another relationship. hopefully by then the guys wont be so stupid and short. i can only hope... 3nodding

i wouldnt mind going guy hopping, lol i thought about it(but never did it) when i was with my (ex)bf. lol
Don't care one way or the other for relationships in general, its all about the people. As a gross generalization, I prefer being single. But I like my time alone...so unless its the right kind of person, the relationship won't be enjoyable.

Depends on the relationship. My current one is perfect. I love the man I'm with.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Relationships are never a good thing, at least for me. I like my space, my solitude, far too much. I just don't think I could ever give that up. Granted, I want to have a baby someday, so the "single life" may or may not be possible for me.
I'm single for the first time in about seven years, and I can honestly say that relationships annoy me. They take up a good chunk of my time, and there's always this responsibility of having to call them and hang out with them... I like to be by myself a lot.
I just had a relationship end, and I'm sort of happy now.

I like relationships, but not when they suck as much as that one did.

Well, I really like my relationship. My boyfriend is funny and sweet, and he loves me for me. I love him a lot too. He is amazing. I can honestly say that I don't want to be single. I have everything I need.

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

I love my relationship.
I've been with my fiance for 3 almost 4 years now.

User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
I like the relationship I'm in but I wasn't so obsessed about being in a relationship or not before that :3
I like relationships. I like having someone there, and I like knowing that someone cares about me. Sounds selfish, but whatever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff