Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Flightless King
I love surveys. Time to do it.

It's going to be highly tolerated on a site like this btw. Just saying it will be skewed.

Oh, I know. I don't really know anyone (or any site) that is really that homophobic. My results are already skewed faaar to the left.

Hellraiser

no
emotion_donotwant

Invisible Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
ectogasm
no
emotion_donotwant

D: Yes?

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Quean
Flightless King

It's going to be highly tolerated on a site like this btw. Just saying it will be skewed.

Oh, I know. I don't really know anyone (or any site) that is really that homophobic. My results are already skewed faaar to the left.
Don't seek one homophobic. Just one that would have regular people. Go to your local mall or the street if you're from the city. A health forum would be a good place for a variety of people I'd bet.

Cuddly Wolf

20,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200
xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxx

~ Done. <3 ~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Done heart

What type of study are you doing?

Invisible Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Flightless King
Quean
Flightless King

Don't seek one homophobic. Just one that would have regular people. Go to your local mall or the street if you're from the city. A health forum would be a good place for a variety of people I'd bet.

Oh, good idea. I'll try that. So far my results have been all very liberal and mostly from women... xD

Invisible Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Saphira Wings
Done heart

I'm doing a project for my statistics class. I'm trying to compare results from different places, and see how they differ.

Rainbow Lover

Done~
That was quick and painless :3
It was kind of fun. Hope my input helps out somewhat XD
Quean
Saphira Wings
Done heart

I'm doing a project for my statistics class. I'm trying to compare results from different places, and see how they differ.

Oh, okay. Good luck with it!
Quean
Flightless King
Quean
Flightless King

Oh, good idea. I'll try that. So far my results have been all very liberal and mostly from women... xD
Yeah most things with anime seem to generally have more open views on sexuality. Not to stereotype but this site having fashion as an appeal will also attract some less macho types. You could always do a door to door thing though I'd recommend not alone and not if you're easily discouraged by slamming doors.

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
Quean
Saphira Wings
Done heart

By different places, do you mean different websites?
I've noticed that other websites will usually have different responses to certain topics.

5,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100

Invisible Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Sai X Kaitou
Quean
Saphira Wings
Done heart

By different places, do you mean different websites?
I've noticed that other websites will usually have different responses to certain topics.

Nah, I mean different geographical locations. I live in hippie-ville, so I'm trying to get a handle on the general opinion in other places.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff