Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, we're in our last half of our senior year.

What are your plans for the rest of the year, and after graduation?

Or, what were your plans/will be your plans as a senior?
Home schooled senior, so I miss out on all the fun. I hope to go to SCAD after I graduate though.
Lothlorien*
Home schooled senior, so I miss out on all the fun. I hope to go to SCAD after I graduate though.
And much of the drama. x)

I'm about ready to stop going to school, I'm so bored.
I got almost all my requirements done last year.

Rainbow Smoker

I'm so excited. >w<

I'm gonna go to the local community college for a few years, but it'll be fun because they have fantastic arts courses and all my friends will be there. After that I'll most likely go to UCF in Orlando.
I plan on finishing my classes and getting as far away as I can from these idiots. XD

Probably going to UCONN, since it's... cheap... >>;

In any case, I'm finding myself really... uninterested with all of the typical "senior" events. I don't see the big deal with graduation or all that, since it's just another semi-pointless routine. I'd like to go to prom though, although I'll only go if I get a very specific date. Blah. D:
What a bumpy ride, no? The end of high school is coming quickly.

I plan to enlist shortly after graduation. I don't plan on attending, just gonna pick up my diploma and split.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I failed ALL of my classes except band, would have had to stay ANOTHER FULL YEAR next year, simply couldn't deal with the assholes that make up my pathetic school or the teachers who favor the football players above all else.
Therefore I dropped out and I'm currently working towards my GED so that I can work at my own pace and get into college sooner.
I've visited the campus on several occasions and found it to be a much better atmosphere for me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
darksoul74
I plan on finishing my classes and getting as far away as I can from these idiots. XD

Probably going to UCONN, since it's... cheap... >>;

In any case, I'm finding myself really... uninterested with all of the typical "senior" events. I don't see the big deal with graduation or all that, since it's just another semi-pointless routine. I'd like to go to prom though, although I'll only go if I get a very specific date. Blah. D:

Go to prom.
I'm not into any of the school activities, but my prom was so much fun. (We have a junior prom.)

I don't care too much for it, but I did buy a senior hoodie with my name on it, and I'm doing the who graduation thing.
Blitzkrieg Beauty
Lothlorien*
And much of the drama. x)

I'm about ready to stop going to school, I'm so bored.
I got almost all my requirements done last year.

True. Although I do enjoy that to some degree. Stupidity amuses me.
Home school is boring beyond belief, but it's a lot better than what I was dealing with in school, which was literally going insane.
I forgot to say what I was planning. >>;

I'm doing the whole graduation thing, then I plan on partying for the first half of the summer, probably ended with a huge graduation/18th birthday party.
Then I'm moving out, and moving into an apartment with my boyfriend, and going to Finger Lakes Community College, in New York. It's so cheap for state residents to go to school here.

Technically I should be a senior and should be graduating this year but...
I was held back a year so I'm a junior really don't mind that too much...
I am in good class standing so I won't have to repeat any classes
As for my plans for after high school:
Have my boyfriend visit me, get through one semester of community college, move into an apartment... and I'll see what takes me from there
Hey... I'm only 17 haha smile
Go work the farm afterwards. Get married.

Ladykiller

User Image

I went to a continuation school, even though I really didn't need to.

Less people, quicker classes, and it's certified so my diploma is just as good as everybody elses.

Plus, there's less drama, because everybody there has ******** up! wink

I graduated 2 days ago.

I'm going to take about 3 months break, go take a summer class at the local community college then take another break during the fall, go to cancun, then start back up in spring and work my way up to UCLA.

I'm lazy. 3nodding User Image

7,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I am really going to be sad when I become a senior.

Rest of the year? Waiting for college decisions, then studying for IB exams.

After that, I'm getting the hell out of here. Going to Anime Expo in the summer, and then COLLEGE!!! Whoo!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff