Welcome to Gaia! ::

******** no. Why the hell would I or anyone else with half a brain do something that stupid?
atomic ******** no. Why the hell would I or anyone else with half a brain do something that stupid?[/quote]
there is nothing stupid about it. how immature. :/[/align:qe7sy9
qe7sy9gq:0="atomic ******** no. Why the hell would I or anyone else with half a brain do something that stupid?[/quote][align=center][color=hotpink][size=15][b]there is nothing stupid about it. how immature. :/[/b][/size][/color]

There's nothing stupid about showing off naked pics of your girlfriend? Yer jokin, right?

Blessed Entrepreneur

9,525 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
well that would be this respectful. what if that person breaks up with that person, that ex would always have that pic to spread around to show to his friends and it would make you look like a whore, slut or what not. I wouldn't do it no should anyone this is how people could also get blackmailed

Romantic Lunatic

Hah, I thought you were another troll.

I think it's fine if they trade naked pics, but ooooh would I rip the guy a new one if he shared them.
That would be instant dumpage.

Though I'd never take nude pics of myself, because I don't have a nice body, and pictures make it worse.
User Image

"Shiny"
Mortified? Embarrased? Hell no, I love my body, I'm not ashamed...

...But I betcha if I catch you showing your private pics to your boys I won't stick around too long, that's lame.
I don't f*ck with lame dudes. If I wanted everyone to see me naked I wouldn't be with just you.
Axis of Fabulousness
I've noticed this trend among guys that they thing it's okay to share pictures of their girlfriends among themselves. Girls will send naughty pictures of themselves to their boyfriends for only them to see and then they end up all over the place because of this. I didn't think that the whole thing was such a huge problem until a guy friend of mine that I hadn't seen in awhile told me he had a girlfriend. I asked what she looked like, so he whips out his cell phone and shows me a picture she took of herself in racy lingerie. I mean, is it that socially acceptable now to show those pictures to everybody now? Your boyfriend/girlfriend is supposed to be somebody you love!

Guys, would you show naked/half-naked pics of your girlfriend to other people?
Girls, what would you do if you found out that your boyfriend showed those pictures to other people?

OR, if the situation was reversed?

Share your thoughts

Any guy who asks his girlfriend to send racy pictures is not a good boyfriend, nor will I call them a boyfriend if I am involved with them. I will simply report them to the authorities.
Visionary Vixen

...But I betcha if I catch you showing your private pics to your boys I won't stick around too long, that's lame.
I don't f*ck with lame dudes. If I wanted everyone to see me naked I wouldn't be with just you.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help but notice you look a lot like Amy Winehouse. biggrin

Fashionable Exhibitionist

I'll admit, I've taken n***s for my bf, but they were just for him and only him. He's never shared them at all, but our friend was looking through his comp and almost found them!
It was such a close one <__<
irislovesmichaeljackson
Visionary Vixen

I'm sorry, I couldn't help but notice you look a lot like Amy Winehouse. biggrin

Lolllllllll! No one has ever told me that before...
I love her music, too bad she's always cracked out these days.
gonk
|[ If a girlfriend sent me a picture like that, it'd be for me and me alone. I'd NEVER show it to anyone else. ]|

Quotable Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Well, I personally don't think I'd be comfortable with anyone having nude pictures of myself. Looking past that, though, if the girl herself gives them to someone, it's her responsibility to make sure that she can trust the person receiving them.
As far as the guy's role in this goes, so long as the girl is alright with it, I don't see a problem with him showing his friends. It's not as if they're sharing her like some sort of group sex doll or anything. As long as they can be mature about it, I don't really see much of a problem.
Just my opinion, though.
irislovesmichaeljackson
Axis of Fabulousness
I've noticed this trend among guys that they thing it's okay to share pictures of their girlfriends among themselves. Girls will send naughty pictures of themselves to their boyfriends for only them to see and then they end up all over the place because of this. I didn't think that the whole thing was such a huge problem until a guy friend of mine that I hadn't seen in awhile told me he had a girlfriend. I asked what she looked like, so he whips out his cell phone and shows me a picture she took of herself in racy lingerie. I mean, is it that socially acceptable now to show those pictures to everybody now? Your boyfriend/girlfriend is supposed to be somebody you love!

Guys, would you show naked/half-naked pics of your girlfriend to other people?
Girls, what would you do if you found out that your boyfriend showed those pictures to other people?

OR, if the situation was reversed?

Share your thoughts

Any guy who asks his girlfriend to send racy pictures is not a good boyfriend, nor will I call them a boyfriend if I am involved with them. I will simply report them to the authorities.

It's not necessarily him asking, though. What if you had a momentary lapse in judgment or the like (it's really just a hypothetical situation) and the guy broke your trust?

There were a couple of girls I went to high school with who had their reputations completely ruined because they trusted their boyfriends and it turned out to be a mistake to do so.
ummmmokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkgggggggggggggggggggggggggg22222222222gggggggggggggggggggggg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff