Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did anyone ever told you look like someone and you like no or maybe you will say yess..? And Yeahh is confuses.
Yea that happen to me this person said I look like they cousin and this other person said I look this lady and this other person said I look like some other girls.And I'm like are yall people blind I mean like I don't even have the same face feature as them.
I used to get told I look like Kelly Osbourne a lot but not so much any more.
I get told I look like Jennifer Tilly more now though and I got a PM the other day saying I look like the girl from superbad.
I look like my cousin though especially certain facial expressions.
I get told I look like Avril Lavigne ninja
people always say I look like my sister <she has even changed her hair color to mine....> we were always called twins in the old days it was ok because men love twins <except when they here we weren't and I was 5 years younger...>

people at work say I look like the cashier at the gas station....

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
When my cousin and I were younger, everyone said we looked alike. We still look similar (she's only a year older than me), but she's shorter than me now and has lighter hair. My brother and I could probaly pass off as twins now, even though he's almost four years younger than me...

No one famous though. xd
I get told very often that I look like Björk.
Three times. Tila Tequila. It's the smile in certain angles. I don't really look like her at all.
I've been told I look like Debbie Harry...a lot.

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
People think my brother and I are twins on occasion. stare We don't really see it. And then people tell me I look a lot like my parents... All the time. I don't think anyone's ever said I look like someone famous.
tom cruise a few times,the lead singer of the thrills but generally ppl just say i look generically like someone famous o_o
Natalie Portman. o_O I don't look that much like her...

I think I have kinda a more Ellen Page-y look. But nobody's ever told me I look like her.
I was told by a book discussion group in a coffee shoppe that I look like Zelda Fitzgerald.
Yes, it was very insulting. :s
When I dyed my hair black my mom told me I look like Elvira.

lmfao

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces