Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unless you're a total b***h you can do better.
london_pistol
Bloodfire_infusion
london_pistol
MUSICJUNKEY
what has made you loose your confidence?

far as i can see you should maybe try a different make-up style or at leaste mix it up Dont wear the same look every day though.... burning_eyes

my ex wasnt a very nice person
he would always tell me i was ugly and that
i will never go anywhere in life
blah blah blah
yea...it was a mentally and physically abusive relationship
Bleh if you sit here knowing that information how can you not come to realise he was just whining to keep you with him. If you felt like s**t you'd think he is the best you could do...

Ok I will level with you here, you aren't no Ms. America '08 but you aren't ugly either. Then again I'm quite biased when it comes to looks, but to me you seem "mehish" which isn't bad or good.

all my relationships end up like that
i dont think i can do any better
:/
&&
thanks...?
You're welcome...

Here let me ask you this much, how old are you? In all reality most men are pigs just like me who just want sex...

Here's the issue as I see it, most men want sex and can't just tell a woman that's all they want. I tend to tell my future partner(s) that I don't have an interest in a long relationship but rather a purely physical one... It's better in the long run, no guilt and such. You just have to know that in todays world sex is still very taboo so we all must be in a relationship or what not, it's never dinner and sex but dinner and a movie... It creates so much worthless drama saddly...
I think...
You're in the wrong forum.
Chatterbox NAIO.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out