Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there any reason for you to tell us she's goth?
It helps if you'd tell us what your fighting about.
1) You are telling us nothing about your situation.
2) Why don't you just talk to her?
3) How does the fact that she's goth relate to this at all? It's irrelevant. She's still human. Just talk to her.
4) Peace ^_^
not sure if the fact that shes goth matters, but I think that you should just talk to her. Also it would help if we knew what the fight was bout ninja
talk to her like she's a person....not a "goth" duh. ninja
libreg
I love the juicy details you're giving us.

why is your belly showing?
And what does her being goth have to do with it?
You cant just leave her alone about it.
kaji-san16--
my gf is goth and were fighting...i really love her so i dont wanna lose her.....what can i do to keep her?
note:she's very pissed at me

you maybe said about her that you have a gf as a goth.
xXEmo_boys_are_loveXx
be kind and gentle. make her trust you. dont do anything that you know she will be upset by.

MAKE her trust him? wtf...
He should be himself, if she can't stand that then the relationship won't work. God I hate all this "be there for her, show her you care" crap. Either he cares or he doesn't. If he cares he should still be himself and act as he would in any situation otherwise he's hiding behind a lie.

And at OP: What does it help to come here and tell us that you and your "goth gf" was in a fight? Are we supposed to step in and solve the situation? Jesus christ people, learn to deal with your s**t. A fight isn't enough to break up a couple that actually love eachother. Stop throwing the word "love" around so much.

Yes rant.
Whys it matter if shes goth?
Why are you two fightin anyway?
Why does it matter that she's goth?
Do you have another gf who isn't goth and you're just clarifing?
well i told a secret and she blabed....so i told her she needs to know wht to say out her mouth...
and i found a note she wrote and she said it was none of my business(like a was getting on her nerves)
kaji-san16
well i told a secret and she blabed....so i told her she needs to know wht to say out her mouth...
and i found a note she wrote and she said it was none of my business(like a was getting on her nerves)

Personally if she can't keep a secret, she can't be that great of a girlfriend to be honest.
Or if you really 'love' her, just talk to her.
Thats all I've got.
I'm not much help, I mean I'm a dude..

sweatdrop
1 what are you fighting about and 2 what does being goth have ANYTHING to do with it?
kaji-san16

hmmm...Kaji, I don't know if this'll help....but, I am a goth and she's a goth then...maybe it'll help!!! So here try buy gothic stuff for her...like clothes, teddy bears (gothic ones), etc. Make sure the things look nice. The things should have a sorry note tagged on them makesure theres "TPO" (Time place and occasion) on the note tagged. The note will say something like where you'll meet and what time. Makesure there's a message on the note. Make sure the thing you bought is wrapped...so it could be a surprise. When you meet talk to her...make sure there's a "sorry" when you are speaking. Got it?

Oh and people are you saying goths are horrible gf's? I'm just askin' don't get mad!!! wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff