Welcome to Gaia! ::

you see...

awhile back,I talked with this girl and she told me that
at 10 or 11 her bro and cuzin tied her up to the bed and raped her.at the time when she was telling me this,she was on the verge of crying....but now,I talk to her and shes completely addicted.she now WANTS it.she changed so fast.shes 13 now only in middle school.....her bro and cuzin and other guys still do it with her,and on her own will too
and now she went away cus she said her bro and her friend goin to try sumthin new with her by havin sex with them 3 and 2cocks in her.....idk why it hurts so much.ive never even met her,she lives just a city away though.-sigh- idk wat to do.i want to help her,i want to save her...but idk how when she has no intention of stopping,shes in a diff city,and she has no intention of findin true love.I know its none of my business,but I just cant help to want to reach out my hand to her.

~Thanks for reading

P.S.FOR ALL YOU GRAMMAR NAZIS.IM SO SORRY FOR THE ONLINE LINGO.PLEASE DONT HURT ME o.o'''
dude, thats ******** up. i wouldnt have that issue tho. my family lives in ohio and my brother died.
yeahhh.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces