Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well I think I know what your peoples/computers will tell me wat to do but I just want feedback. Well at my school there is this girl that I like and I think she likes me back(leaning on my shoulder,giving me hugs, etc.) But idk if she likes me back and I want t oask her out but she goes out with a good friend of mine. How do I tell her my feelings?
With a nice, firm, open-palmed tap on the a**.
DreadFish
With a nice, firm, open-palmed tap on the a**.

Hahaha, funny funny. All that's likely to get him is a smack in the face. Sadly, I have no advice. My brain shut off for the night.
Ethically speaking, if she's dating your friend, talk with your friend first. If s/he says go for it, then you're in the clear. If s/he has a problem with it, then you'd be better off not.

Or, seduce her with charm and steal her like something fierce. Just slip her a note, give her flowers, flash a smile; girls are pretty easy, I think. And if she says no, there are plenty more out there.
just tell her you like trust me if she doesnt like you shell let you know
iSmokeCoke
Well I think I know what your peoples/computers will tell me wat to do but I just want feedback. Well at my school there is this girl that I like and I think she likes me back(leaning on my shoulder,giving me hugs, etc.) But idk if she likes me back and I want t oask her out but she goes out with a good friend of mine. How do I tell her my feelings?

Hold out on telling her your feelings, for the moment. If at any point in time your friend stops dating her, tell her, but only if you feel ready.
I'm guessing you're a nerdy guy? And nerdy guys shouldn't ask nice girls out :/
(My friend said this xD )
Well no lie I'm kind of nerdy but mixed in with a whole lot of jock.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games