• The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
The Sky Does Not Bow
godess357
The Sky Does Not Bow
godess357
The Sky Does Not Bow

that's 4'13
There are 12 inches in a foot so 4 feet plus 12 inches equals 5 feet.

I thought it was 13 inches.

AH WELL.
Well you learned something new today, congrats. biggrin Glad we could clear that up.

Indeed. Regardless, most of my girlfriends have been tiny.
I like short girls! They are so adorable! i just wanna pick em up and snuggle em. blaugh Only had one girlfriend so far and she was 4'10. So cute. 4laugh

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
Captain Jailbait
godess357
I think girls around your height are adorable! Your height can be an advantage in finding a guy because most guys don't want a girl taller than them so few guys will be threatened and immasculated by your height. Chin up. 4laugh

What if I want guys to be threatened and emasculated by me? sad
Some guys don't like taller girls because it makes them feel like less of a man. Short girls don't run as much of a risk of threatening and emasculating men for height related issues. That's all I mean. 4laugh You can emasculate them in other ways I am sure if that is your desire lol.
godess357
Captain Jailbait
godess357
I think girls around your height are adorable! Your height can be an advantage in finding a guy because most guys don't want a girl taller than them so few guys will be threatened and immasculated by your height. Chin up. 4laugh

Some guys don't like taller girls because it makes them feel like less of a man. Short girls don't run as much of a risk of threatening and emasculating men for height related issues. That's all I mean. 4laugh

Haha, I know what you mean. But being taller would suit me, since everything else about me makes guys feel like less of a man. rofl

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
Captain Jailbait
godess357
Captain Jailbait
godess357

Some guys don't like taller girls because it makes them feel like less of a man. Short girls don't run as much of a risk of threatening and emasculating men for height related issues. That's all I mean. 4laugh

Haha, I know what you mean. But being taller would suit me, since everything else about me makes guys feel like less of a man. rofl
Lol oh yeah? Like what?
godess357
Captain Jailbait
godess357
Captain Jailbait
godess357

Lol oh yeah? Like what?

I make my friends, guys or girls, fetch me things and follow me around all the time. I'm always in charge in relationships, I refer to my boyfriends as my boytoys or bitches, call them by girls' names, and any display of romance leads me to ask them if they need some time alone to cry, watch chick-flicks, write in their diary, and grow a v****a. So my height doesn't exactly suit me. sweatdrop

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
Captain Jailbait
godess357
Captain Jailbait
godess357
Captain Jailbait
godess357

Lol oh yeah? Like what?

I make my friends, guys or girls, fetch me things and follow me around all the time. I'm always in charge in relationships, I refer to my boyfriends as my boytoys or bitches, call them by girls' names, and any display of romance leads me to ask them if they need some time alone to cry, watch chick-flicks, write in their diary, and grow a v****a. So my height doesn't exactly suit me. sweatdrop
*Giggles* I think your height does suit you! A whole bunch of attitude in a cute little package. 4laugh
godess357
*Giggles* I think your height does suit you! A whole bunch of attitude in a cute little package. 4laugh
Haha, maybe. My friends say that I manage to be pretty intimidating despite my height, so it balances out.

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
Captain Jailbait
godess357
Haha, maybe. My friends say that I manage to be pretty intimidating despite my height, so it balances out.
Exactly. You need something to even the playing feild since you seem too bad-a** for most people lol.
      I'd like my partner to be the same height as me or a little taller. If I can't reach their forehead with my lips while I'm on the tip of my toes, I'll feel uncomfortable.
      I'm 5'8" and my boyfriend is 5'11" ish so it works out great.
      If I were with a girl, I wouldn't mind her being a bit shorter though.
godess357
Captain Jailbait
godess357
Exactly. You need something to even the playing feild since you seem too bad-a** for most people lol.
I totally am. mrgreen Your signature is awesome, by the way, but the link doesn't seem to work.

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
Captain Jailbait
godess357
Captain Jailbait
godess357
I totally am. mrgreen Your signature is awesome, by the way, but the link doesn't seem to work.
Thanks. No link. I am not too tech savy lol. You can put 'em in the search bar and they should pop up right away lol. That's the best I can do for ya lol.
I'm 5'5" so as long as he's taller than me then I don't care.

Tiny Bunny

My partner is 6'1"-ish, and I'm 4'10"-ish, I think (Neither of us live in the USA, so I'm relying on a conversion chart). Problem is, I look REALLY young, like 12-13 year old, while being almost 20, so we have received a couple of really bad looks when we're together.
I'm 5'3" and my fiancé is 5'11". We're gay. And no, he's not the dom. In bed it's fine 'cos so much of him is legs anyway... And when we kiss he will bend down for me. Hell, I think he might bend his knees sometimes, lol. He's never made it a chore for me to kiss him.

Also I don't mind being called a midget. I can't reach s**t. I'm tiny.

Some people would say that a 8 inch difference is "too awkward" but I love him and don't find it awkward at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff