Welcome to Gaia! ::

I prefer people that are shorter than me.
I hate feeling short.

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
I think girls around your height are adorable! Your height can be an advantage in finding a guy because most guys don't want a girl taller than them so few guys will be threatened and immasculated by your height. Chin up. 4laugh

Fashionable Genius

a head taller is perfect. i'm 5'3 and my bf is 5'9

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
The Sky Does Not Bow
Most of my girlfriends have been significantly shorter than I am. 4'11, 5'0, 4'12. So I guess I like short girls.

For reference I'm 6'5".
4'12 is 5'0..

Clean Genius

My boyfriend is 6'2" and I am 5'4". I like it, it feels fun to have someone so much taller than me (: It makes me feel little and cute hehe.

The shortest boy I ever dated was 5'7", and then I dated a guy who was 6'4". And now my fiancé! Just perfect for me! But he does have short legs and I have long legs so our hips are about the same height (within a few inches) hehe...nice for multiple reasons (just going to say that)!

Sparkling Noob

7,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
In my city, there are like NO tall guys...): Well guys MY type, I like them asian...and 1 out of 1000000 asian guys are tall BUT I demand them taller then me, maybe the same height but eh...they gotta be buff then lol. I dated a guy about an inch, half an inch shorter and I know thats not a big difference but I didnt like it at all Idk...I just looove that strong imbrace tall/buff guys can provide<3 anyways last time I checked I was 5'4 but my mom is 5'9 and im almost her height so im guess im like 5'6 now...

Invisible Regular

I generally like it when guys are taller than me... which isn't hard to find since I'm only 4'9". sweatdrop
I dunno though, for some reason I also like EXTREME height differences. My last couple boyfriends were all over 6 feet tall.
I'm 4'11" and my boyfriend is 6'2". It's rather amusing to other people. but cute as well.
godess357
The Sky Does Not Bow
Most of my girlfriends have been significantly shorter than I am. 4'11, 5'0, 4'12. So I guess I like short girls.

For reference I'm 6'5".
4'12 is 5'0..

that's 4'13
Oh, I can relate. I'm 17 and I'm 4'9. Considering how short I am, going for a taller guy is pretty much inevitable xD. It sucks sometimes though because people think I'm 12 >_>

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
The Sky Does Not Bow
godess357
The Sky Does Not Bow

For reference I'm 6'5".
4'12 is 5'0..

that's 4'13
There are 12 inches in a foot so 4 feet plus 12 inches equals 5 feet.
godess357
The Sky Does Not Bow
godess357
The Sky Does Not Bow

For reference I'm 6'5".
4'12 is 5'0..

that's 4'13

I thought it was 13 inches.

AH WELL.

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
The Sky Does Not Bow
godess357
The Sky Does Not Bow
godess357
The Sky Does Not Bow

For reference I'm 6'5".
4'12 is 5'0..

that's 4'13

AH WELL.
Well you learned something new today, congrats. biggrin Glad we could clear that up.
godess357
The Sky Does Not Bow
godess357
The Sky Does Not Bow
godess357
The Sky Does Not Bow

For reference I'm 6'5".
4'12 is 5'0..

that's 4'13

AH WELL.
Well you learned something new today, congrats. biggrin Glad we could clear that up.

Indeed. Regardless, most of my girlfriends have been tiny.
godess357
I think girls around your height are adorable! Your height can be an advantage in finding a guy because most guys don't want a girl taller than them so few guys will be threatened and immasculated by your height. Chin up. 4laugh

What if I want guys to be threatened and emasculated by me? sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces