Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sky Does Not Bow
zilla chi
The Sky Does Not Bow
Most of my girlfriends have been significantly shorter than I am. 4'11, 5'0, 4'12. So I guess I like short girls.

For reference I'm 6'5".

that's beyond short

They weren't midgets! razz

Not yet.
I'm almost 5'6, and I'm supposed to be around 5'8 by the time I reach adulthood which is really good for me. 4laugh

I prefer guys who are over 5'9.
I find myself attracted to taller men more often than shorter ones, but I've been with guys around my height (I'm 5'3" ).
I prefer guys to be taller than me, but I'm about two inches taller than my current boyfriend and I don't mind at all. The height difference only get a little weird if I'm wearing heels
I'm 5'11" but I don't care about height. I've had major crushes on guys that were below 5'5". But guys apparently like to be taller than their girlfriend, so I have trouble finding guys my height or taller. I'm only 14, so I'm sure some of the guys in my high school will grow.. If they don't, I hope they don't mind the major height difference razz

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
*sigh* I wish I would grow. A LOT. gonk gonk gonk gonk

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
If it's a guy I want them to be taller than me when I am wearing heels by atleast one inch. If it's a girl I still want them to be and inch taller than me and if I'm in heels I want her in them too I hate being taller.
SakiOhMa
I'm 5'10''... I think I would be asking for too much to find a guy who's taller than me, nice, attractive, and can make me laugh. Therefore, I'm not too picky about height. All I really ask is for them to be taller than 5'5''. All the tall guys I've met always date really, really short girls and forget all about us tall girls gonk

I pictured you much shorter. eek

Feral Kitten

My hubby is just a foot taller than me, and that's how it should be.

Liberal Lunatic

Dustiest Gozongas
SakiOhMa
I'm 5'10''... I think I would be asking for too much to find a guy who's taller than me, nice, attractive, and can make me laugh. Therefore, I'm not too picky about height. All I really ask is for them to be taller than 5'5''. All the tall guys I've met always date really, really short girls and forget all about us tall girls gonk

I wish emo
SakiOhMa
Dustiest Gozongas
SakiOhMa

I wish emo

Nahhh, being tall is awesome. It's why I love wearing unreasonably high heels, lol.
I'm 5'3 and my boyfriend is 6' something. I don't know the exact number but he is incredibly tall. Not to mention, all my male friends are around 6 foot tall. I hate that I can't be part of the tall people club!

Diamond Regular

I'm 5'3.5" and my S.O. is 5'6".
smile

It's a great height difference to me. He wishes he were a bit taller, but it's alright.

Dangerous Dabbler

The Whisky Eyes
I like girls shorter than me. Which isn't hard to find sine I'm 6'2"

My panties just hit the floor.

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
I'm 5'3 and I certainly wouldn't mind if a guy was my height or taller. My bf is actually the same height as me so we don't have to crane our necks toward each other x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff