Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image
So apparently in Anonymous's raid you folks play some sort of a part. Just thought you needed a bit of a heads up.
Anonymous idiots
1. Try to fit in.
2. Pay attention.
3. Write notes to yourself. Journalize, keep dates and important events. Protip: C is important
4. Don't act like anonymouse, at all.
5. Use the power of women. Either be a women, pretend to be a women, get an actual women to help (cam-whores are best), or get pictures of women from the internet. Protip: edit out jj.am watermarks.

In essence, stick to the 5 step plan for win. Get in, fit in, GET INFORMATION, SHARE INFORMATION! DO NOT ******** TROLL, YET. Look for drama-weak individuals and drama generating techniques (consult ED for common things to look for) and easy to socially engineer people with power and/or influence. If you are a chick or a trap, that will be most useful as well. SEX APPEAL WORKS.

Easy topics to begin with in Lifestyle Discussion are: "I think she might be pregnant!", "Parents are getting Divorced", "My boy/girlfriend left me", "I think s/he likes me". Bonus points for small typos and 14 year old attitude. Religion topics are assured replies. BE CREATIVE!

User Image
I wasn't sure if you were going to post this or not.
smile
Miss Marrionete
I wasn't sure if you were going to post this or not.
smile

User Image

User Image
I'm an honest lady. xD

User Image
Uggh, I hate when people try to stage a take-over on Gaia. It's so immature. >.>
x_Ariko_x
Uggh, I hate when people try to stage a take-over on Gaia. It's so immature. >.>

User Image

User Image
Well various Anonymous people are probably twice the age of anyone on gaia and live with their parents still. The internet is serious business to them. neutral

User Image
GrAcias for telling us biggrin
Lebiram
GrAcias for telling us biggrin

User Image

User Image
Very welcome. 3nodding

User Image
who would want to raid the LD? It's kind of... idiotic. The GD I could understand. Ed, understandable. But the LD?
Ruining the Lulz.
British Tourettes
who would want to raid the LD? It's kind of... idiotic. The GD I could understand. Ed, understandable. But the LD?

They don't care who it is, so long as they get people pissed off. That's why the LD is a prime target.
Bless me dark father I have sinned
I don't get it.
User Image
I've done it before and I'll do it again
User Image
das emma
British Tourettes

They don't care who it is, so long as they get people pissed off. That's why the LD is a prime target.
I thought GD would be the prime target. They get pissed off at a crap load of stuff.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.. A lot of anon are secretly gaiafags that hang out on GD. D'= .. So maybe that's why. Can't exactly raid themselves. (Rather, the largest number of them on here.)
British Tourettes
das emma
British Tourettes

I thought GD would be the prime target. They get pissed off at a crap load of stuff.

User Image

User Image
They said the LD would be an easy target. They also have a plan for us at the GD. I can find a link for you if you'd like.

User Image
The Fail Muffiin
British Tourettes
das emma
British Tourettes

User Image

User Image
They said the LD would be an easy target. They also have a plan for us at the GD. I can find a link for you if you'd like.

User Image

If it's not too much of a bother, that would be great. I must say it greatly interests me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff