Dude

What the ******** 0.80694143167028 80.7% [ 372 ]
Wow 0.093275488069414 9.3% [ 43 ]
Ok Then... 0.099783080260304 10.0% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 461 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23

*highfives*

Sounds like my home town. ;P

We're going to be grown ups for so long, why can't we be kids for at least a few years. You will never again be able to be as blissfully ignorant as you were at that age. =(
NachtMaere
What the ********! People shouldn't even be DATING at 10, that's ******** foul that they would be having sex at that age. You wouldn't even imagine anybody would WANT them that young, they'd just be pathetic :/

Agreed! They're ******** messed up. Why would anyone want to give themselfs away at such a young age?! gonk
SuccubusRell
I really believe my town is ******** up. The majority of the middle school girls had sex at age 10 and had about 3 abortions before they turned 13. I remember when I went to middle school, I got made fun of because I was a virgin (still am a virgin and 16 now). They called me flat chested and told me that no one will ever want to ******** me because I didn't have an a**. I'm like what the ******** because these are 11 year olds telling me this crap! What do you think of sex at age 10?
In my town.. even drinking, and smoking ciggs. Its retarded. just call them whores lol. i would and do. Whores in training lol.

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
This disgusts me in ways I can't even explain. At ten I was into playing with plushies and the Lion King. WTF happened?
Neur0tically MAI
Sounds like a bad first-time? Or just passed around too much? Whatever you're deal is.
There's nothing wrong being proud of virginity, just means you've stuck with your self-image and kept your dignity and respect

So, if we have red hair, we have a right to be proud of it?
If we have never been in a life threatening situation and still have all our limbs, should we be proud of it?

And virginity =/= dignity and self respect.

Tintofevil
Unfortunately our society cant make up its mind. In other cultures, they allow children to be sexually open & explore, and the percentages of teenage pregnancies or unplanned pregnancies are considerably slimmer. They have virtually no rapists or molesters. They dont encourage sex, just let their kids explore, as we let out animals do [ie puppies mounting each other, etc etc] The opposite gender is not taboo, so things run smoothly.

However, here we love to show advertisements of naked men/women. All these provocative things on tv..yet we are angered by our youth partaking in such things at a young age. Only parents/we are to blame. Not them. Its simply the way society is raising them now.
This is the Zodiac speaking...

Curious, what cultures are these? Most other cultures I know tend to be -ahem- more prudish than Western culture...
...that is all.
Traumatized Dollie
Neur0tically MAI
Sounds like a bad first-time? Or just passed around too much? Whatever you're deal is.
There's nothing wrong being proud of virginity, just means you've stuck with your self-image and kept your dignity and respect

So, if we have red hair, we have a right to be proud of it?
If we have never been in a life threatening situation and still have all our limbs, should we be proud of it?

And virginity =/= dignity and self respect.

This is the Zodiac speaking...

I know people who are proud of having red hair. 4laugh

And many people would at least feel lucky not to be in a life-threatening situation and/or an amputee. gonk
...that is all.
Hmmm. Those 10 year olds are definitely stupid then. Just proves the fact that you are much much cleverer and good at making decisions when you were ten. Well done to youu! >D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff