Dude

What the ******** 0.80694143167028 80.7% [ 372 ]
Wow 0.093275488069414 9.3% [ 43 ]
Ok Then... 0.099783080260304 10.0% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 461 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Distinct Raider

Zero Fail
This is why safer sex education has to happen at younger ages.

No.

This is why as a whole, exposure to ANY things of a sexual nature should be left until a later age.

Sex education, when I was younger, just made everyone I know want to try it.
Eruandil
Zero Fail

No.

This is why as a whole, exposure to ANY things of a sexual nature should be left until a later age.

So instead uneducated pre-teens/teens will just have unsafe sex. Right-o.

3,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Simply Freckles
SuccubusRell
I really believe my town is ******** up. The majority of the middle school girls had sex at age 10 and had about 3 abortions before they turned 13. I remember when I went to middle school, I got made fun of because I was a virgin (still am a virgin and 16 now). They called me flat chested and told me that no one will ever want to ******** me because I didn't have an a**. I'm like what the ******** because these are 11 year olds telling me this crap! What do you think of sex at age 10?
First off I mind it ironic that your name is Succubus and you are still a virgin. Second off sex at age ten seem a bit to young, actually quite a bit to young. I don't think a ten year old is ready to hold the responsibilities of having sex and all that is involved.

My name is a whole other story. And it's true that 10 year olds in my town have had sex.

Distinct Raider

Zero Fail
Eruandil
Zero Fail

No.

Note: -ANY- things of a sexual nature. Boys and girls with proper etiquette training don't tend to just start humping in the playground. So instead, uneducated pre-teens/teens should have their exposure to sexual anything limited, so that when they -should- start having sex, they can be taught about it properly, and simply told "this is how it works, do this, get pregnant, do this, avoid pregnancy most of the time" etc.

Before puberty the general idea of sex should be "What's sex?" "Something we'll tell you about when you're older."

And believe me, it is possible to limit exposure to that sort of thing without overly sheltering your child.
Eruandil
Zero Fail
Eruandil
Zero Fail

No.

Note: -ANY- things of a sexual nature. Boys and girls with proper etiquette training don't tend to just start humping in the playground. So instead, uneducated pre-teens/teens should have their exposure to sexual anything limited, so that when they -should- start having sex, they can be taught about it properly, and simply told "this is how it works, do this, get pregnant, do this, avoid pregnancy most of the time" etc.

Before puberty the general idea of sex should be "What's sex?" "Something we'll tell you about when you're older."

And believe me, it is possible to limit exposure to that sort of thing without overly sheltering your child.
I disagree, but I'm not going to push. I feel that with my own children that sex/relationship education will be something continuous through their lives beginning at infancy.

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Unfortunately our society cant make up its mind. In other cultures, they allow children to be sexually open & explore, and the percentages of teenage pregnancies or unplanned pregnancies are considerably slimmer. They have virtually no rapists or molesters. They dont encourage sex, just let their kids explore, as we let out animals do [ie puppies mounting each other, etc etc] The opposite gender is not taboo, so things run smoothly.

However, here we love to show advertisements of naked men/women. All these provocative things on tv..yet we are angered by our youth partaking in such things at a young age. Only parents/we are to blame. Not them. Its simply the way society is raising them now.

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Zero Fail
Eruandil
Zero Fail
Eruandil
Zero Fail

No.

I disagree, but I'm not going to push. I feel that with my own children that sex/relationship education will be something continuous through their lives beginning at infancy.

But dont you think curiousity is much more intense when one knows only glimpses of it & doesnt understand the whole process? Your logic is a bit off, but seems to be the thinking of most parents. Unfortunately, its not working =[ Children/pre teens feel its off limits. Thats why they do it.
Tintofevil: is that a response to myself or Eruandil?

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Sorry not you. I agree with you Zero Fail. Erunadil is who I disagree with. Stupid quotes.

Distinct Raider

Zero Fail

As is most definitely your right. Of course, I was referencing a general cure that, to effect properly, would require time travel into the past back to the 60s and 70s.

Although, personally, I think that parents should educate their children when and how they see fit. Public sex ed doesn't need to be made earlier, it needs to be eliminated and the whole subject left to the parents as a responsibility. It's their job anyway.

Tintofevil
Unfortunately our society cant make up its mind. In other cultures, they allow children to be sexually open & explore, and the percentages of teenage pregnancies or unplanned pregnancies are considerably slimmer. They have virtually no rapists or molesters. They dont encourage sex, just let their kids explore, as we let out animals do [ie puppies mounting each other, etc etc] The opposite gender is not taboo, so things run smoothly.

However, here we love to show advertisements of naked men/women. All these provocative things on tv..yet we are angered by our youth partaking in such things at a young age. Only parents/we are to blame. Not them. Its simply the way society is raising them now.

Agreed, but American..and most other western cultures'..society is full of double standards to a ridiculous level
If there was a way to ensure that these kids could be protected from STDs and pregnancy, I'd say it's fine, as long as it's with others of their age and they don't feel any pressure to do it.

But in the real world, kids that age aren't normally responsible enough to take precautions or stand up against peer pressure, so I would say it's generally a bad idea... unless, I suppose, they were supervised to ensure they were being safe--but that would be too weird for most people.
If more 10 year old smoked herb this problem wouldn't exist.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That's only 2 years older than my little brother. Thank God he doesn't want to date until he has a car and can actually take his girl places (he actually said this to me). Well... at least some girls haven't started their period at age 10.
Doom27
If more 10 year old smoked herb this problem wouldn't exist.
That may be true, but ten year olds should not be smoking weed. That's just too young.

Bashful Conversationalist

orchid samurai
"The majority of the middle school girls had sex at age 10 and had about 3 abortions before they turned 13" - are you sure you've got your statistics right there? neutral . I agree that the amount of teenagers getting pregnant is increasing as the age of them is decreasing, however I'm sure objectively there are less pregnant 10 year olds than pregnant ones.
I think she is talking in her very specific area, not over all throughout the country or world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff