Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Humorist

Posties The Artificer
GhostlyMark
i'm still not sure what that is
It's ******** euphoric, and you better accept it. Now to be on the side in-which I am seriously stating my position on; I have, it was the best feeling in my entire life. If I could give both my legs to feel like I did during that moment at least three times a week, I would do it.

jesus christ man...i don't know...i like walking around. I don't wanna look like a Vietnam survivor
GhostlyMark
Posties The Artificer
GhostlyMark
It's ******** euphoric, and you better accept it. Now to be on the side in-which I am seriously stating my position on; I have, it was the best feeling in my entire life. If I could give both my legs to feel like I did during that moment at least three times a week, I would do it.

jesus christ man...i don't know...i like walking around. I don't wanna look like a Vietnam survivor
It's like being fuzzy, with infinite confidence and happiness. Not going to lie, the feeling sounds similar to heroin usage, and it makes me want to do heroin if it could recreate that feeling. QUICK FALL IN LOVE HEMIR JESTIVICH, YOU HAVE TO FEEL ITTTTTTTTT.

Hallowed Gekko

Most definitely once; I love my husband, even if I can't really define what love is.
Possibly a second time.

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Yes, with my husband. I knew it was love and not just a crush when he woke up next to me in the morning after falling asleep with my makeup on and it was smeared everywhere and the first thing he said to me was, "My god, you're so beautiful" and meant it. That, and all I want to do is be with him. Not in a clingy way, but in a way where we can each be doing our own thing in the same room and be completely happy (like we are now). We can be 100% comfortable with each other and say everything we need to say to each other without saying a word. User Image

User ImageUser Image

Invisible Humorist

Posties The Artificer
GhostlyMark
Posties The Artificer
GhostlyMark

It's like being fuzzy, with infinite confidence and happiness. Not going to lie, the feeling sounds similar to heroin usage, and it makes me want to do heroin if it could recreate that feeling. QUICK FALL IN LOVE HEMIR JESTIVICH, YOU HAVE TO FEEL ITTTTTTTTT.

D: i will...maybe..eventually

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
GhostlyMark
Posties The Artificer
GhostlyMark

says the ghost without legs.

Invisible Humorist

Chieftain Twilight
GhostlyMark
Posties The Artificer
GhostlyMark

emotion_donotwant i can still do the moonwalk better then errbody

Hilarious Seeker

!d!ot Amer!ca

Yes, with my husband. I knew it was love and not just a crush when he woke up next to me in the morning after falling asleep with my makeup on and it was smeared everywhere and the first thing he said to me was, "My god, you're so beautiful" and meant it. That, and all I want to do is be with him. Not in a clingy way, but in a way where we can each be doing our own thing in the same room and be completely happy (like we are now). We can be 100% comfortable with each other and say everything we need to say to each other without saying a word. User Image

User ImageUser Image

thats the cutest thing ive read all week.. omg..

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
GhostlyMark
Chieftain Twilight
GhostlyMark
Posties The Artificer
GhostlyMark

emotion_donotwant i can still do the moonwalk better then errbody

I believe it.
I have. However I can't really say what I want to say when my husband is right next to me watching me. xp

Sparkly Kitten

53,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
My first boyfriend was my first love. It was amazing.
My second boyfriend I thought i was in love with and desperately wanted him to love me.
My current boyfriend, not only am I in love with him, but, while it is a totally different feeling from my first love. This one is more genuine and more real. :3

Blessed Prophet

I'm not afraid to say I have.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

Love is an illusion.

User Image

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
II Earl Grey II
User Image

Love is an illusion.

User Image

yeah, no.

Invisible Gekko

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
No, love is for morons who are either to stupid to realize that it is a product of the patriarchy, or they are too lazy to work for themselves so they seduce some innocent woman to take care of their b***h asses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff