Welcome to Gaia! ::

I knew a girl who wanted to be in the presidential cabinet? Lots of kids in high school wanted to be political advisers of one form or another. Mostly we just had a really good AP Government class so a lot of kids got interested.

Magical Tree

i once met this little boy when i was a sunday school teacher.

how old was he? i dunno like 5th grade? nerdy little jerk, arrogant, thought he knew everything. he wanted to be a politician.

he told me his parents bought like... a bus stop so they could have an address in one neighborhood and attend a much nicer school. sounds like a politician, doesn't it?
I always thought of becoming my state legislator.

Invisible Humorist

thewaitingtree

how old was he? i dunno like 5th grade? nerdy little jerk, arrogant, thought he knew everything. he wanted to be a politician.

he told me his parents bought like... a bus stop so they could have an address in one neighborhood and attend a much nicer school. sounds like a politician, doesn't it?

How do you buy a bus stop?

Deathly Protagonist

me
i want to run the country
im an anarchist but since that probably wont happen for a long time there's no one better suited for the job than me

Familiar Poster

6,500 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Mari Arara
me
i want to run the country
im an anarchist but since that probably wont happen for a long time there's no one better suited for the job than me

anyone who wants to rule a country because they believe that they are the most capable or worthy of it is somebody you dn't want to rule. that's so cliche villain.

Magical Tree

GhostlyMark
thewaitingtree

How do you buy a bus stop?

i dunno. it was like 5 years ago. so i don't remember if it was a bus stop or.. it was something really tiny and stupid and i remember thinking how do you buy that?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff