Welcome to Gaia! ::

my friends finger nail got caught in my hair...I think that's it

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
If you have long hair never lean over a jack-o-lantern that is lit. O.o

flames coming at your face is teh scarryness!

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
Blitzkrieg Beauty
xD I've burned my bangs a few times.

That's what you get for trying to smoke out of a tiny bong, with a big lighter.

Lmao.
my emotes r sooo cute <3 User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

5,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The worst thing I've ever had happen to my hair was I fell asleep chewing gum, and I ended up with gum in my hair. :/ It took some cutting and a bunch of peanut butter to get rid of it... ;.; I think I was, like, 8.
    You know those electric toothbrushes? Well, my brother decided that it would be realllyyy funny to turn one on, IN my hair. Spent three hours trying to get it out, but it was quite funny actually.
    I use to have realllyyy long hair too, so it would occasionally get caught on things, like my refrigerator. rofl
I remember my hair got in this big @$$ tangle from drying my hair with a towel. I was on the erge of cutting it.
Also, I bought these ooz slim sh*t and put it on top of my hair and it f*cked my hair up so bad.
My friends and I were playing around with sparklers at a festival, and we were spinning around, when my one friend got REALLY close, she burnt a good bit of hair on the left side as well as my cheek... My hair smelled so bad from that...

7,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I got gum in my hair. I just told my friend and she told me to put mayonesa it work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff