Welcome to Gaia! ::

if you've ever interacted with a woman you've been used

Tasty Treat

13,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Falling For You 25
Feels like it.. Sometimes it seems like Ryube only wants me around when she's bored..

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
disillusioned flynn

앰버-마리는 말한다

................................................................................................................................. ☆

*some
thats a big generalization to put on all women .

☆ .................................................................................................................................

지금 그녀는 끝났

Lonely Explorer

Yeah I was used to open some jars before, I feel so used. emo

Heart Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Wintersday Bard 50
-InYhurHeart
disillusioned flynn

앰버-마리는 말한다

................................................................................................................................. ☆

*some
thats a big generalization to put on all women .

☆ .................................................................................................................................

지금 그녀는 끝났

That's cause he is a troll.
Yeah... cry But I've used people too... crying

Tipsy Poster

Yes. emotion_donotwant

Star

brutal palm tree massacre
Bloody Bloodfire
brutal palm tree massacre
ffs desire needs to come out with another album

You so heard Die Antwoord from me for the first time, didn't you?

no? i found enter the ninja on youtube after searching for african rap after listening to some xplastaz years ago.

Oooooh, ********' Die Antwoord... emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
Epic Rave Monster
Feels like it.. Sometimes it seems like Ryube only wants me around when she's bored..

앰버-마리는 말한다

aw, im sorry love .
maybe you can try to suggest that things
happen between you two at other times ?

지금 그녀는 끝났

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
Moonlight Agony
Yeah I was used to open some jars before, I feel so used. emo

앰버-마리는 말한다

damn those jars .
>|
letting everyone use them and
giving nothing in return .

지금 그녀는 끝났

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
pink shampoo x3

앰버-마리는 말한다

aw, now that's different .
you don't like it and you do it to other people .

지금 그녀는 끝났

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
IImSoWhiteLOL
Yes. emotion_donotwant

앰버-마리는 말한다

that face ..
makes me think you're
flicking off everyone who has
used you before .
right on !

지금 그녀는 끝났

Familiar Poster

There's always those little evil thoughts that tend to show up at the worst moments.
-InYhurHeart
pink shampoo x3

앰버-마리는 말한다

지금 그녀는 끝났

It's not like it's anything bad like i made somebody bankrupt or homeless! crying
YOU DO IT TOO!

You can't tell me you didn't act nice to somebody just to get a ride or some answers in a class.. wink

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
pink shampoo x3
-InYhurHeart
pink shampoo x3

앰버-마리는 말한다

지금 그녀는 끝났

It's not like it's anything bad like i made somebody bankrupt or homeless! crying
YOU DO IT TOO!

You can't tell me you didn't act nice to somebody just to get a ride or some answers in a class.. wink

앰버-마리는 말한다

ahh, true true . im thinking
with just relationship wise haha, so sorry .
but yes, of course we all have those
little guilty using thoughts of seducing
or using another means to get what we want from someone .
.. although, i do get shy at times and dont
like asking other people for things
and i was actually the person who people use and do things
to get the answers FROM haha .

지금 그녀는 끝났

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces