Welcome to Gaia! ::

How close to dying have you come?

Had to be brought back by paramedic's. *SAW THE LIGHT!!* 0.10215053763441 10.2% [ 38 ]
Knocked out 0.16397849462366 16.4% [ 61 ]
seizure/ heart attack/choked/ hit by car 0.2258064516129 22.6% [ 84 ]
Shot 0.03494623655914 3.5% [ 13 ]
Never leave my house. Have my own hockey hemet... 0.0 Grass is THE ENEMY 0.11021505376344 11.0% [ 41 ]
Potential suicide 0.12634408602151 12.6% [ 47 ]
My cotton swab's hurt my knee.. I need a bandaide. 0.23655913978495 23.7% [ 88 ]
Total Votes:[ 372 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

I almost killed my little brother when I was 3... I asked to hold him and dropped him and tried to jump on him cause I was really jelious when my brother came home : eek
Almost died twice

1:
As an infant, I was having many painful ear infections. The doctors couldn't find out what was wrong with me. So to try to bring the pain down, they injected me with some Sulfa-based medicine. Apparently, I was allergic to the meds, and it drasticly weakened my white blood cell count, which are the body cells that protect you from infections. Luckily, I recovered, since I was still in my rapid development period. I'm fine now.

2:
Have come close to attempting suicide. Luckily, I have been to afraid of my family's mental well-being to do anything to drastic. I had a breif period where I cut myself, but stopped when my parents found out (it incredibly upset my mother, because she knows of my condition). It's very difficult, because I am always wanting to cut.

Just a warning, DON'T EVEN TRY CUTTING. IT'S AS ADDICTIVE AS NICOTINE.
Sooo many times.
I don't want to list them.
I'm too lazy.
=P
Yeah, I cut my wrist when I was about 14 in my room. My sister found me about 30 minutes after it, it was very deep.
When I was 4 I nearly drowned in Lake Michigan, though I wish I had drowned. stare
- When i was a baby the nursery room they put me and one other baby in at the hospital had a virus in it which almost killed me and did kill the other child.
- When i was 10 I got cancer
- 10/11 had a seizure due to the spinal taps for the cancer (went blind for a bit/paralized for a month or so as well)

I believe thats it though, nothing to bad i suppose. 3nodding
when i was in italy, i learned that they drive up to 120 miles an hr all the time...even semi trucks.
long story short my mom's car got turned around on the highway and we ALMOST went head on w/ a semi going 100 miles per hr. and us going 120 miles per hr.
i was a little freaked out by that. i could have died
When I was an infant I had some blood drawn at the doctor's office and for some reason they put a Band-aid on my finger. I sucked it off as my mom was driving home and started choking on it. If my car seat had been in the back of the car, I would have died. As it was, my mom had to stop in the middle of the road to clear my airway.

When I was 12 I went camping with a bunch of my family at the coast. There was a big lagoon, so we brought a canoe. A couple of my cousins and I were out in the canoe, and when we got back to shore, they made me pull it up on th land because I was the biggest and they didn't want to get wet. The shore was rock, not sand, and I slipped and hit the underside of my jaw on the edge of the metal canoe. If it had hit 2" lower on my neck, my trachea would have been crushed. The worst part was my cousins didn't seem to care and just laughed at me slipping. stare

when i was younger, my older brother
        bodyslammed me onto the bed while
        i was eating candy hearts and
        wearing a helmet. choked. i was
        scared shitless.
I've choked on my spit. Lol I don't know if I've ever experienced "near-death experiences" because I'm just naturally a safe person who doesn't like very wild things. Yeah, I know! biggrin
She turned me into a newt!

...I got better...
I remember this one time where I was riding my bike and wasn't looking where I was going, this car came out of know where going like 60...I dove off my bike in time and escaped. but I was traumatized as I looked at my bike. I thought "That could've been me..."
well ive been hit by 3 cars

i almost died from a desiese

and from drugs its lame

Timid Werewolf

10,525 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I pissed my ex step-dad's cat off to the point where it bit my left hand. my mom waited about several hours before she finally took me to get checked. Apparantly, the cat bit into my vein, and if my mom had waited any longer, I would've died becase the infection would've reached my heart.

that's just one of the many suicide attempts I had.

I wish she had waited til the next day, at least. stare
I had a seizure when I was thirteen. (November 06)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff