Turkey! 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 4 ]
Gravy! 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Stuffing! 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 4 ]
Pumpkin Pie! 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Gold! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2

Chieftain Twilight
oh. joy. commercialized traditional lie to cover up the horrors of colonialism and genocide day. yippee.

I really think very ill of this holiday. people swallow up the happy faerie-tale-ending story like candy, but it's complete garbage, utter crap. I think it would do everybody some good to ask any Native American friends they have, who actually live on a reservation, what they think of thanksgiving.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
I just take it as an extra day off to appreciate what I've got!

My boyfriend and I are going wall-climbing... festive, right?
Actually neither of our families live here, so we'll probably go out for dinner (most likely for sushi though, haha)

Invisible Lunatic

Petrosoap
I just take it as an extra day off to appreciate what I've got!

My boyfriend and I are going wall-climbing... festive, right?
Actually neither of our families live here, so we'll probably go out for dinner (most likely for sushi though, haha)

I had sushi on my birthday :3 just drug store sushi but it was still pretty good. And wall climbing sounds like fun.
Thanksgiving is sort of a BS holiday, but I like the excuse to eat huge amounts of food.

My family goes to to a fancy thanksgiving buffet in a hotel. I'm not really sure why, but it's delicious.

Beloved Bloodsucker

20,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
RyaZombie
For those of you who aren't from Canada (so the majority) today is our Thanksgiving.

I've heard that we don't take Thanksgiving as seriously as the US does, like no one decorates or anything and besides families sitting together for a meal there's no real celebration per se.

My family's never really made a big deal out of thanksgiving. I don't even think we're having turkey tonight.

What do you think of this holiday?

BONUS:Anyone know why Canada celebrates it a month early?
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I enjoy this holiday, it a time for family and friends. Also to be thankful for everything you have.

Loyal Friend

9,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Well, we do celebrate Thanksgiving only on Sundays way how it go since I've been born.. but my family makes sort of lunch kinda of dinner 2pm was our time to eat. but I used to love my family members would come over to eat and talk about the past I used to enjoy hearing it. But now we don't do that anymore since my brother in collage and my grandpa resting in peace..

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
I am Canadian, and I do not know the answer to that question...

But happy Gobble Gobble to you as well. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces