Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I few days go, I had my hair straightned, and since my hair was a wild mess, and unmanagable wavy hair, I found it nice with my hair being straight.

And I got a hairts due that I thought looked awesome, but I don't know if I should get a Perm(not the curly one, but the straight kind) or buy a straightner

What do you guys think?
So Tell Me Now What More Do You Need...

Oooh Buy straighteners (:
It'll save money, by the next time you want your hair done again

Pics? I like wavyish hair (:

User Image
I say straightener. Perms are overpriced.

Anxious Lunatic

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Straightener. I had a straightener once and I loved it. >.> Until my Sister stole it on me.
They're really good though.
Hmm lets see, spend the money once and a while to keep it straight for a long period of time, or pay once and have to ******** straighten it every single day, and probably have to pay extra money for styleing products.

I say perm it baby, perm it!

Far less hassle, and if you really love how it looks, then save up the money for each trip. You'll always get great results because the person doing it has made that their lifes work. heart
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Dolly Says:
Straightener. Hands down.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
X♥X♥X♥X
Questing Superior Form! <3
Help meh? D:

Buy a straightener so you can do it yourself.
It'll be cheaper, too because you won't have to pay everytime you want it done. :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i say straightener its just plain cheaper in the end cause you can just do it yourself and dont have to bother with touch ups annd expensive stylist

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Whoa...I see only girls answering my question
straightener.
if you ever want your wavy hair, even for a day or something, then you can have it.
plus it's cheaper.

and since you're a guy (i'm pretty sure? xp ) your hair probably isn't TOO insanely long, so it should be pretty easy to straighten it everyday.
Straighter, so much cheaper and you can change it up every now and again, with the perm it will be straight and ya might get a lil bored here and there with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff