Welcome to Gaia! ::

GUYS: WHAT IS THE HIGHEST WEIGHT AT WHICH YOU COULD TOLERATE A GIRL (her weight):

100 lbs.i only like super skinny girls. 0.04639175257732 4.6% [ 9 ]
120 lbs. thin. 0.18041237113402 18.0% [ 35 ]
140 lbs. curvy but not chubby. 0.24742268041237 24.7% [ 48 ]
160 lbs. chubby. 0.11340206185567 11.3% [ 22 ]
180 lbs. very fat girl. 0.020618556701031 2.1% [ 4 ]
200 lbs. obese girl. 0.010309278350515 1.0% [ 2 ]
as long as she doesn't wear drabby clothes, i don't care much. 0.056701030927835 5.7% [ 11 ]
size doesn't matter. 0.32474226804124 32.5% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 194 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

400 calories diet wouuld be bad cause as soon as you eat normal agian you gain it all back just eat healthy try to cut out fat and sugar get a resonable ammount of exercise and you will loose some and gain muscle.

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
I hate the idea of measuring a person's worth by their weight... half the time most people don't even get my actual weight right...

and even though it wont work you should stop starving yourself it will only make the weight harder to lose the next time you gain it :/
I'd like you to understand something: if it's not Trevor, it'll be another guy who will make you happy and, if lucky, have a better die and feel better with yourself.

4,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
If weight matters to him, he's not great
well, I'm as active as I can be without being conspicious. my basketball season just ended. if i ran up and downs stairs everyday, my family would get worried. because they have never done that kind of exercise in thier lives, i bet. YES, THEY'RE ALLLLLL FATTT. just like me. i HATE IT SO MUCH. I'm surprised i didn't commit suicide in 7th grade. i suppose i tried to. i cut my arm really deep, but i didn't know where arteries or anything was, so it only bled like half a pint.

yeah,i know i should have added height. I'm 5'5". 230, i think,was at morbidly obese.. i dunno. i'm not stopping till I get to 110 ish. still going.. hopefully I'll do better tomorrow. seeing trevor and kelly hold hands every morning is great heart-breaking inspiration.
--------------------------------
that. is. PATHETIC!!!!! You are the way you are, so deal with it! And dieting doesn't help, 'cause eventually you get ravenous and eat a whole bunch of cupcakes and chocolate and potato chips and ruin it, so there's no point in being miserable. AND CUTTING IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

6,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Size doesn't matter to me. As long as they have a great personality and I get along with them, that's all that really matters. Of course, there has to be some physical attraction, but that's the beginning basis of almost all relationships.
i'm 181
and i'm a freshman.
but people are shocked when i tell them that
because i'm 5'10 and pretty lanky
and definitely not "very fat girl"

3,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
in long term relationships i think size doesn't matter except for this one exception- if you are morbidly obese. why would you want to put yur partner through the worry that your health is suffering? think about it
I wouldn't really care how much they weighed but I wouldn't date anyone unless I actually liked them. Which I would end up liking them if I liked their personality.
4oo calories a day is unhealthy.
When you start to eat normally again, you`ll just gain all the weight back.
Most people couldn`t guess my weight by looking at me, because I`m 5'9 1/2", which is pretty tall compared with people I know.
If I was shorter, I would be pretty chubby but no one considers me fat because I`m not.
Weight shouldn`t matter, if he cares about you.
If your weight is the issue, then he`s not worth it.

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Diets like that don't work, it slows down your metabolism so it's harder to lose weight, and even if you do, you'll just gain it back quicker. How do you expect to loose weight and excersize inconspicously? If you care enough to starve yourself, why don't you care enough to excersize regardless of what your family will say. Please clarify, because I have a mostly overweight family, and it's not a problem for me. I think that's a cop out because you want to starve alittle bit and look "perfect" and not have to do anything, but that's only what I get out of it.
A.Dream.Within.A.Dream.
:/ Your weights are off.
140 is heavy for most people.

i'm average height. five-foot-six.
i also weigh 140 lbs.

User Image

fat? i think not.
OH EM GEE

I FOUND IT!

Burn more calories than you take in

and

BOOM