Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Delete

Do you think it's acceptable for a guy to hit a woman?

Yes. 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 14 ]
No. 0.46551724137931 46.6% [ 54 ]
Depends, what'd she do? 0.41379310344828 41.4% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

beat em up
make sure they know their place

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mrs Quark
Wait honey, are you still in that bad relationship?
I remember talking to you about it...

But I dont really think it's acceptable either way.
But in todays society, it's okay for girls to hit and guys to take, I guess.
People don't say girls need to be ladies more than people say men have to be gentlemen.

No, I'm no longer with him. He left me for someone else. Yet continues to try to come back and forth between us. I'm trying not to take him back.(:
I appreciate your help in the past. And input on this thread.
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
I Juxtaposed
NintendoKore
I Juxtaposed

also this whole censoring yourself makes you look like you're 8 and you're going to get in trouble for cursing.

Oh my ******** god! First of all you Swear you don't ******** Curse! If I want to censor myself then I ******** well will, because some CUNTS don't need to SWEAR! every CUNTING sentence just to get their piont across.
End of the day, doesn't matter weather it's censored or not because every ******** c**t know's what it says anyway...
Stop trolling, and do something usefull. d**k..

the words are used interchangeably.

why censor yourself? what do you get out of it? you just look like a moron when you do it.

i'm not trolling. you're legitmately crazy. you think someone should be shot for disagreeing with you

First off; Give a flying f//k about what I 'look like' to you.. I AM WHAT I AM!
Second; You are basically Trolling arent you rolleyes
And Third; HAH!! Not for disagreeing with me you retard.. For thinking it's ok to hit girls. BECAUSE IT'S NOT [unless their a motherf///king beefcake] Just incase you weren't aware...

I think this is funny, because I'd damn sure knock your teeth out if you talked to me like that. And I do think it's accetable for a guy to hit a girl, as long as it's deserved.

If I SPOKE to you like that...F//king morons

That's funny, coz if anyone tried 'knocking my teeth out' then I'd stab them in the f//king throat before they had a chance...And what's more I'd get off on Manslaughter for Self defence...

wow gee
you're really a badass
sure hope i don't meet you in real life
that could be disappointing
Gonecrazy12345
ButWhyArentYouNaked
Gonecrazy12345
This should be interesting, there was just a thread a girl made where she said she punched a guy in the face and broke his nose and at least half of the people who replied said that it was okay for him to be physically assaulted like that.

Oh really? I just think it was an interesting discussion to begin with.
Personally I figure that self defense is one thing, but hitting anyone in generally speaking is not so lovely. The guy on girl thing.. unless that girl is absolutely raising hell, and beating some guy up... I don't know.. I don't see why someone couldn't just walk away from the situation at hand. Most men I know are well aware that they're stronger than most women though.

Yeah you said this has something to do with your life so I know this has nothing to do with that other thread.

Yeah basically what happened in the other thread was that some guy said something that the girl (who made the thread) found really offensive so she walked up to him and punched him in the face and broke his nose. He didn't do anything at all that could be considered to justify self defense on her part, yet at least half of the people who replied to her in the thread said that she was justified in what she did to the guy.

I just think it'll be interesting if those same people who said that in that thread will post in this thread. It will be interesting to see what they say, I'm pretty sure what they won't say is that a man is justified in punching a girl in the face and breaking her nose if she says something he thought was really offensive. Double standard and yet these people are probably the same people who preach equal rights. It's truly astounding how obviously biased and hypocritical people can be and be totally oblivious to it.

Did you read what was said to the person? It was a borderline threat if someone construed it as such, and was a form of sexual harassment at that.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

13,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Don't hit anyone.

Unless they touch you in your no-no's without permission.
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3

Right of course. Someone's been watching a bit too much anime.
Regardless of what you 'think' you would do, I'd still hit you.

I don't watch Anime you ******** d**k...

You shouldn't make persumptions...Just makes you look ******** retarded. So well done *claps hands*

Sitting in the safety of mummy's house, hiding behind a computer screen, I mean you're life must be something real ******** special.. What happened? Mummy didn't love you enough? Daddy thought it'd be fun to touch you in you're 'special place'? Or you're math teacher raped you after class? Hmm...

You think you're a big hard man? Coz I've got news for you little boy.

I'm gonna tell you again, that you should consider yourself lucky that I'm 'hiding' behind a screen. Girl or not, you wouldn't speak to me like that if I was in front of you. And if you did I'd hit you. You'd deserve it though.

What? You some kind of f//king steroid junky? Is that why you think you have to beat on girls to seem hard? Whatever makes you feel important...

Go hunt down that missus of yours [if by some miracle you actually have one] You can pretend I'm her for a little bit and knock her teeth out if you like, In fact, why don't you go the extra mile and slice her cheek open with a stanley..Maybe a nice Chelsea Smile? It'll probably relieve some anger from not being able to hit me... Put her in hospital...That would be fun for you I'm sure... And hey, if you don't have a missus to pound on, don't be too downhearted. Theres always your mother...

I wouldn't lay a finger on my girlfriend or my mother. Simply because they don't deserve it. They know they're women, and they know I could hit them, and they know I would if they were anywhere near as obnoxious as you are. But they're not.
I wouldn't beat a girl to seem hard, and I wouldn't beat a guy to seem hard. But I would hit anyone that has it coming, guy or girl.

Funny, You're pretty odious yourself...
I don't think it's ever acceptable for anyone to hit anyone else unless it's out of self-defense. But a man hitting a woman is no worse than a woman hitting a man. It's just patronizing to assume that women can't defend themselves.
brutal palm tree massacre
beat em up

I really hope you don't mean that, because if you do it's stupid and disgusting...
Oh, and you probably would be disapointed to meet me..
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3

Right of course. Someone's been watching a bit too much anime.
Regardless of what you 'think' you would do, I'd still hit you.

I don't watch Anime you ******** d**k...

You shouldn't make persumptions...Just makes you look ******** retarded. So well done *claps hands*

Sitting in the safety of mummy's house, hiding behind a computer screen, I mean you're life must be something real ******** special.. What happened? Mummy didn't love you enough? Daddy thought it'd be fun to touch you in you're 'special place'? Or you're math teacher raped you after class? Hmm...

You think you're a big hard man? Coz I've got news for you little boy.

I'm gonna tell you again, that you should consider yourself lucky that I'm 'hiding' behind a screen. Girl or not, you wouldn't speak to me like that if I was in front of you. And if you did I'd hit you. You'd deserve it though.

What? You some kind of f//king steroid junky? Is that why you think you have to beat on girls to seem hard? Whatever makes you feel important...

Go hunt down that missus of yours [if by some miracle you actually have one] You can pretend I'm her for a little bit and knock her teeth out if you like, In fact, why don't you go the extra mile and slice her cheek open with a stanley..Maybe a nice Chelsea Smile? It'll probably relieve some anger from not being able to hit me... Put her in hospital...That would be fun for you I'm sure... And hey, if you don't have a missus to pound on, don't be too downhearted. Theres always your mother...

I wouldn't lay a finger on my girlfriend or my mother. Simply because they don't deserve it. They know they're women, and they know I could hit them, and they know I would if they were anywhere near as obnoxious as you are. But they're not.
I wouldn't beat a girl to seem hard, and I wouldn't beat a guy to seem hard. But I would hit anyone that has it coming, guy or girl.

I don't think I'd have to do much for you to think of me as odious, seeing as someone who disagrees with you already deserves to get shot according to you.
NintendoKore
beat em up

I really hope you don't mean that, because if you do it's stupid and disgusting...

what if i did mean it
what would you do
would you curse at me
with your forward slashes
NintendoKore
beat em up

what if i did mean it
what would you do
would you curse at me

Oh my, you've really hurt my f//king feelings. rolleyes
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3

I don't think I'd have to do much for you to think of me as odious, seeing as someone who disagrees with you already deserves to get shot according to you.

Jesus wept... I've said this already today, not shot for disagreeing with me, Thats just ******** stupid. No no, Shot for thinking it's ok to hit a girl for no reason...
NintendoKore
NintendoKore
beat em up

what if i did mean it
what would you do
would you curse at me

Oh my, you've really hurt my f//king feelings. rolleyes

??
you didn't answer my question
why are you keeping up this facade of wannabe aggressiveness
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3

Jesus wept... I've said this already today, not shot for disagreeing with me, Thats just ******** stupid. No no, Shot for thinking it's ok to hit a girl for no reason...

i think your understanding of human life
needs a bit of a tweaking
No one of either gender should resort to physical violence in any situation aside from self-defense. Women shouldn't beat the crap out of their husbands any more than husbands should beat their wives.

The double standard associated with this situation(when people think it is "okay" for a woman to hit a man, but not vice versa) does have a solid reasoning behind it - women are typically less naturally physically strong and heavy when compared to men, and it is easy for a man to abuse this power. That being said, there are some women who can kick the average man's a**... and either way, no one should be hitting anyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff