Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Delete

Do you think it's acceptable for a guy to hit a woman?

Yes. 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 14 ]
No. 0.46551724137931 46.6% [ 54 ]
Depends, what'd she do? 0.41379310344828 41.4% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
I Juxtaposed
NintendoKore
I Juxtaposed

also this whole censoring yourself makes you look like you're 8 and you're going to get in trouble for cursing.

Oh my ******** god! First of all you Swear you don't ******** Curse! If I want to censor myself then I ******** well will, because some CUNTS don't need to SWEAR! every CUNTING sentence just to get their piont across.
End of the day, doesn't matter weather it's censored or not because every ******** c**t know's what it says anyway...
Stop trolling, and do something usefull. d**k..

the words are used interchangeably.

why censor yourself? what do you get out of it? you just look like a moron when you do it.

i'm not trolling. you're legitmately crazy. you think someone should be shot for disagreeing with you

First off; Give a flying f//k about what I 'look like' to you.. I AM WHAT I AM!
Second; You are basically Trolling arent you rolleyes
And Third; HAH!! Not for disagreeing with me you retard.. For thinking it's ok to hit girls. BECAUSE IT'S NOT [unless their a motherf///king beefcake] Just incase you weren't aware...

I think this is funny, because I'd damn sure knock your teeth out if you talked to me like that. And I do think it's accetable for a guy to hit a girl, as long as it's deserved.

If I SPOKE to you like that...F//king morons

That's funny, coz if anyone tried 'knocking my teeth out' then I'd stab them in the f//king throat before they had a chance...And what's more I'd get off on Manslaughter for Self defence...
If you're gonna be willing to hit a guy, you better hit a girl for the same reasons you would a guy, same force, no differences. otherwise its sexist, and you have no business hitting anyone for any reason.

my personal belief right therr.
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
I Juxtaposed
NintendoKore
I Juxtaposed

also this whole censoring yourself makes you look like you're 8 and you're going to get in trouble for cursing.

Oh my ******** god! First of all you Swear you don't ******** Curse! If I want to censor myself then I ******** well will, because some CUNTS don't need to SWEAR! every CUNTING sentence just to get their piont across.
End of the day, doesn't matter weather it's censored or not because every ******** c**t know's what it says anyway...
Stop trolling, and do something usefull. d**k..

why censor yourself? what do you get out of it? you just look like a moron when you do it.

i'm not trolling. you're legitmately crazy. you think someone should be shot for disagreeing with you

And Third; HAH!! Not for disagreeing with me you retard.. For thinking it's ok to hit girls. BECAUSE IT'S NOT [unless their a motherf///king beefcake] Just incase you weren't aware...

I think this is funny, because I'd damn sure knock your teeth out if you talked to me like that. And I do think it's accetable for a guy to hit a girl, as long as it's deserved.

That's funny, coz if anyone tried 'knocking my teeth out' then I'd stab them in the f//king throat before they had a chance...And what's more I'd get off on Manslaughter for Self defence...

Right of course. Someone's been watching a bit too much anime.
Regardless of what you 'think' you would do, I'd still hit you.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Females have bitched about equality for forever. We got what we want, and we still b***h.

If a female can hit a male, then a male should be able to hit a female.

Like, if I haul off and punch my boyfriend in the face, I would expect him to hit me back. He probably wouldn't, but I'd still expect him to.

If I hit someone, they have the right to hit me.

Welcoming Citizen

10,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
I got a bit of a joke fer ya!

/hit hlem in the face because you know your right.
/hit em again to prove a point.
/hit em three times to make a statement.
/hit em anymore times, then it is just abuse.

I in now way agree woth this, but I want someones opinion on this statement 3nodding
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
I Juxtaposed

I don't watch Anime you ******** d**k...

You shouldn't make persumptions...Just makes you look ******** retarded. So well done *claps hands*

Sitting in the safety of mummy's house, hiding behind a computer screen, I mean you're life must be something real ******** special.. What happened? Mummy didn't love you enough? Daddy thought it'd be fun to touch you in you're 'special place'? Or you're math teacher raped you after class? Hmm...

You think you're a big hard man? Coz I've got news for you little boy.
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
I Juxtaposed

You shouldn't make persumptions...Just makes you look ******** retarded. So well done *claps hands*

Sitting in the safety of mummy's house, hiding behind a computer screen, I mean you're life must be something real ******** special.. What happened? Mummy didn't love you enough? Daddy thought it'd be fun to touch you in you're 'special place'? Or you're math teacher raped you after class? Hmm...

I'm gonna tell you again, that you should consider yourself lucky that I'm 'hiding' behind a screen. Girl or not, you wouldn't speak to me like that if I was in front of you. And if you did I'd hit you. You'd deserve it though.

Familiar Poster

Doesn't matter the gender, whoever started it should expect retaliation.
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3

I'm gonna tell you again, that you should consider yourself lucky that I'm 'hiding' behind a screen. Girl or not, you wouldn't speak to me like that if I was in front of you. And if you did I'd hit you. You'd deserve it though.

What? You some kind of f//king steroid junky? Is that why you think you have to beat on girls to seem hard? Whatever makes you feel important...

Go hunt down that missus of yours [if by some miracle you actually have one] You can pretend I'm her for a little bit and knock her teeth out if you like, In fact, why don't you go the extra mile and slice her cheek open with a stanley..Maybe a nice Chelsea Smile? It'll probably relieve some anger from not being able to hit me... Put her in hospital...That would be fun for you I'm sure... And hey, if you don't have a missus to pound on, don't be too downhearted. Theres always your mother...
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3
NintendoKore
Inritus_v3

What? You some kind of f//king steroid junky? Is that why you think you have to beat on girls to seem hard? Whatever makes you feel important...

Go hunt down that missus of yours [if by some miracle you actually have one] You can pretend I'm her for a little bit and knock her teeth out if you like, In fact, why don't you go the extra mile and slice her cheek open with a stanley..Maybe a nice Chelsea Smile? It'll probably relieve some anger from not being able to hit me... Put her in hospital...That would be fun for you I'm sure... And hey, if you don't have a missus to pound on, don't be too downhearted. Theres always your mother...

I wouldn't lay a finger on my girlfriend or my mother. Simply because they don't deserve it. They know they're women, and they know I could hit them, and they know I would if they were anywhere near as obnoxious as you are. But they're not.
I wouldn't beat a girl to seem hard, and I wouldn't beat a guy to seem hard. But I would hit anyone that has it coming, guy or girl.

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
i rememberi was in grade three and i was walking with my friend Malik and a little girl was getting pushed around by this ugly little boy... so what did i do? i was the tallest kid in my grade so i walked up to him and literally threw him into a wall and was strangling him with his own scarf, and was like "wanna pick on a girl...try me" and i got in trouble.. but my mom told me what i did was right and to next time drag him to a place no one could see then beat him rofl

but to relate to your topic no woman should not be beat, nore should guys.. unless its an evenfight then be my guest stare

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I don't think gender has anything to do with it, though you are less likely to face consequences if you're a woman hitting a man.... Actually if you're hitting a woman at all you're very likely to face harder consequences than if you hit a guy.

Cutie-Pie

User Image

I don't approve of it... but if the girl hits the guy first and tries to beat him down but gets knocked the ******** out as a result, I don't care. If girls want to fight like men, they need to really know how to defend themselves. I think guys and girls should just keep their hands to themselves.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces