Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Delete

Do you think it's acceptable for a guy to hit a woman?

Yes. 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 14 ]
No. 0.46551724137931 46.6% [ 54 ]
Depends, what'd she do? 0.41379310344828 41.4% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

NintendoKore
Guy's shouldn't hit girls, but I'd say they're well within their right to use 'Reasonable Force' to get you to stop beating on them...

I do think it's bo/l//ks that girls can get away with hitting guys but not the other way round...
I mean, If that Jodie Marsh thing was beating up a guy, I'd fully expect the guy to hit her back, She's a machine...

Ahh...I keep changing my mind on this one...But that one retard that said 'YES' to you're poll should just be shot for being a f///king idiot.

you are ******** crazy
I Juxtaposed
NintendoKore
Guy's shouldn't hit girls, but I'd say they're well within their right to use 'Reasonable Force' to get you to stop beating on them...

I do think it's bo/l//ks that girls can get away with hitting guys but not the other way round...
I mean, If that Jodie Marsh thing was beating up a guy, I'd fully expect the guy to hit her back, She's a machine...

Ahh...I keep changing my mind on this one...But that one retard that said 'YES' to you're poll should just be shot for being a f///king idiot.

you are ******** crazy

I'm severely failing to see how I'm 'crazy'...
Maybe I'm not, and you're just a mor[/m]on
NintendoKore
I Juxtaposed
NintendoKore

you are ******** crazy

Quote:
But that one retard that said 'YES' to you're poll should just be shot for being a f///king idiot.

also this whole censoring yourself makes you look like you're 8 and you're going to get in trouble for cursing.

Dapper Citizen

7,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
If she done something wrong then no i don't think it's bad that she'd get hit, if she didn't do anything wrong and he just hit her for fun then that's not right, in my opinion.
I Juxtaposed
NintendoKore
I Juxtaposed
NintendoKore

you are ******** crazy

Quote:
But that one retard that said 'YES' to you're poll should just be shot for being a f///king idiot.

also this whole censoring yourself makes you look like you're 8 and you're going to get in trouble for cursing.

Oh my ******** god! First of all you Swear you don't ******** Curse! If I want to censor myself then I ******** well will, because some CUNTS don't need to SWEAR! every CUNTING sentence just to get their piont across.
End of the day, doesn't matter weather it's censored or not because every ******** c**t know's what it says anyway...
Stop trolling, and do something usefull. d**k..

Welcoming Citizen

10,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
In today's society, more and more and more GIRLS are being reported of abusing men than the other way around... neutral neutral

Questionable Poster

THE PUBLIC ENEMY 2012
In today's society, more and more and more GIRLS are being reported of abusing men than the other way around... neutral neutral

I'd believe it.
NintendoKore
I Juxtaposed
NintendoKore
I Juxtaposed
NintendoKore

you are ******** crazy

Quote:

Oh my ******** god! First of all you Swear you don't ******** Curse! If I want to censor myself then I ******** well will, because some CUNTS don't need to SWEAR! every CUNTING sentence just to get their piont across.
End of the day, doesn't matter weather it's censored or not because every ******** c**t know's what it says anyway...

the words are used interchangeably.

why censor yourself? what do you get out of it? you just look like a moron when you do it.

i'm not trolling. you're legitmately crazy. you think someone should be shot for disagreeing with you

Welcoming Citizen

10,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
DaniRhapsody
THE PUBLIC ENEMY 2012

I'd believe it.

hell look at mtv's teen pregnancy! that is a prime example. In my hometown, there was a news report of a chick who beat the s**t out of her man for not going to buy her beer. I am.sorry but as soon as the f words come out and love taps start happening, you can kiss me goodbye because I don't play that s**t!
I Juxtaposed
NintendoKore
I Juxtaposed
NintendoKore
I Juxtaposed

you are ******** crazy

Quote:

why censor yourself? what do you get out of it? you just look like a moron when you do it.

i'm not trolling. you're legitmately crazy. you think someone should be shot for disagreeing with you

First off; Give a flying f//k about what I 'look like' to you.. I AM WHAT I AM!
Second; You are basically Trolling arent you rolleyes
And Third; HAH!! Not for disagreeing with me you retard.. For thinking it's ok to hit girls. BECAUSE IT'S NOT [unless their a motherf///king beefcake] Just incase you weren't aware...

oiyur's Wife

Handsome Strawberry

10,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
I think its wrong.
Especially if your in a relationship and its abusive.
sweatdrop
As acceptable as a guy hitting a guy.
NintendoKore
I Juxtaposed
NintendoKore
I Juxtaposed
NintendoKore

Quote:

First off; Give a flying f//k about what I 'look like' to you.. I AM WHAT I AM!
Second; You are basically Trolling arent you rolleyes
And Third; HAH!! Not for disagreeing with me you retard.. For thinking it's ok to hit girls. BECAUSE IT'S NOT [unless their a motherf///king beefcake] Just incase you weren't aware...

I think this is funny, because I'd damn sure knock your teeth out if you talked to me like that. And I do think it's accetable for a guy to hit a girl, as long as it's deserved.

xe brat prince's Partner

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Mogaar
I'm of the opinion that it's really not okay to hit anyone regardless of gender unless you have a darn good reason. (I.E. Self defence or the person is a masochist and wants you to do it. And even then only within reason.)

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Any and every argument against men hitting women is absolutely invalid.

Strength has nothing to do with deserving to be hit. There is always a dominant side. If nobody fought those they knew they were stronger then, then nobody would fight. You go into a fight assuming that you will come out superior.

I see nothing wrong with asserting your dominance. To me, that is the whole point in having it; using it to your advantage.

Not to mention there are women who are stronger than, or as strong as, the average man. I like to call these women, "real women". I do not condone not building your body to its fullest potential of strength. As a female, I've been in plenty of fights with most females and males, and I've rarely lost against either sex. Then again, I don't waste time I should be spending in a gym at a nail salon.

That's the difference between a woman and a b***h. A worthless little c**k-sucking b***h who should stay in the kitchen; the only place she could hope to defend herself. Girls like that, where I grew up, died very young. And deservingly so, if you ask me. For in the real, natural, correct world, the weak die and strong live.

And if someone hits you, I don't care what their/your sex/gender is; if you DON'T strike them back, you have no self-respect in my opinion and I absolutely will not respect you, therefore.

I am of the opinion that everyone has the right to strike everyone. But if you strike me, I will ******** you up. If I strike you, you better ******** me up, or you're beneath me. Period.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff