Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was it right for the father to beat the molester?

Yes 0.89473684210526 89.5% [ 34 ]
No 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Quote:
'Send an ambulance - he's going to need one': Father who walked in on a man molesting his son, 11, beat him to a pulp before calling cops to say 'I have him in a bloody puddle for you'

The 35-year-old father told a Florida 911 dispatcher: 'Send an ambulance. He is going to need one' Raymond Frolander, 18, was charged with sexual battery on a child under 12 and is being held without bail. Father of the alleged victim was not charged with any crime

So the father caught an 18 year old guy molesting his (the fathers) son, so the father beat the 18 year old guy to pulp.

Quote:
A father who walked in on a man allegedly sexually assaulting his 11-year-old son beat the man to a pulp before calling police to say they could come collect him from a 'bloody puddle' on his floor. The 35-year-old man, who has not been identified, told a 911 dispatcher in the early hours of Friday: 'I just walked in on a grown man molesting [name redacted]. And I got him in a bloody puddle for you right now, officer.'

I can't show a picture of the molester because his face is incredibly swollen from the father's beating. His lips are puffed up, his left cheek is puffed up, there's red bruise marks all over, he probably has a black eye, one of this eyes is half sealed shut from the swollen skin, etc.

Do you think the father's actions were justified? Why or why not?
Was it okay for him to beat the molester? Why or why not?
Would you do the same if you caught someone sexually assaulting your child or even your friend? What would you do?

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
If I were said father I would never have called an ambulance.

Dapper Pup

A b***h would probably be dead if it were me.
Nananabatman69
Quote:

Would you do the same if you caught someone sexually assaulting your child or even your friend? What would you do?

The only thing I have to wonder is why it's necessary to post this guys face and name on news channels and in papers.
This basicly means that the whole world now knows who he is, he won't get hired by anyone and will probably end up as a criminal at some point to get some income.

dazzel_almond's Senpai

User Image

As much as I wished for the happiness of one...

The politically correct part of me is saying 'nooooooo don't use violence it never solves anything!' But on the other hand I'm glad that ******** got the s**t kicked out of him.

Hell yeah. Some dude was molesting his 11 year old son.

Yup. The dude molested his 11 YEAR OLD CHILD. Rape is a Special Kind of Evil.

I don't think I would be able to. I've never lost my temper to the point of beating someone bloody, but if I were to start this would be a decent jumping off point.

someone else must be equally cursed.

I'm such a fool.

User ImageUser Image
Miragen
Nananabatman69
Quote:

The only thing I have to wonder is why it's necessary to post this guys face and name on news channels and in papers.
This basicly means that the whole world now knows who he is, he won't get hired by anyone and will probably end up as a criminal at some point to get some income.

Are you serious? He molested a child and according to the info and comments on the article, for 3 years.
Nananabatman69
Miragen
Nananabatman69
Quote:

Are you serious? He molested a child and according to the info and comments on the article, for 3 years.
No I am kidding.
Whatever that guy did is none of your ******** business.
You have laws that deal with these kind of people to make sure he gets the punishment he deserves, he does not need to fear for his life every day because everyone knows what he did.

Dapper Pup

Miragen

Most jobs already require a background check before they consider someone for employment so if he's denied a job it's because of his record.

And that's kind of his fault so I can't exactly say I feel bad for him.

Chatty Smoker

Yes. In a way, it's self defense and that's what you get for being a rapist child molester piece of s**t. They do far worse to those types in prison. He scarred that kid for life.

Tipsy Kitten

Mister Okami
A b***h would probably be dead if it were me.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
As far as sex crimes are concerned, people seem to really hate due process.

Law isn't about your feelings.

Gaian

Raven Winter

Apparently, people lose their humanity when they commit crimes like this, so vigilantism (or people harping on about what they'd do or what should be done to the perpetrator(s)) is seen as justified and in no way illegal, even though it is. Guilty until proven innocent is the norm for things like this.

dazzel_almond's Senpai

Lulamoon Sage
Raven Winter

Apparently, people lose their humanity when they commit crimes like this, so vigilantism (or people harping on about what they'd do or what should be done to the perpetrator(s)) is seen as justified and in no way illegal, even though it is. Guilty until proven innocent is the norm for things like this.

I never said it was legal. Also, the father caught him in the act.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff