Guy's kissing eachother is...

I'm a girl and I love it. 0.35394126738794 35.4% [ 229 ]
I'm a girl and I don't like it. 0.097372488408037 9.7% [ 63 ]
I'm a guy and it's diguisting, 0.057187017001546 5.7% [ 37 ]
I'm a guy and I love it. 0.17928902627512 17.9% [ 116 ]
I'm a guy/girl and I don't care either way. 0.31221020092736 31.2% [ 202 ]
Total Votes:[ 647 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 > >>

I don't approve of any kissing that takes more than a second in public. At all. Particularly in school, I need to use those corridors to GET TO MY LESSONS.

Kinda off topic, sorry.

I draw guys kissing etc. too. I have an FF fansite.

Loyal Raccoon

38,290 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
Don't want to see it! Don't want to hear about it! And definatly don't want to talk about it! It is gross! burning_eyes
Mordrayne
Wow, we have now come to the conclusion that 2/2 gay people don;t like Homophobes.

I love Gaia.

LOL i think its just about all gays that dislike or hate homophobes XD

and yes, Gaia is the love of all ^^ lol
doesnt bother me in the slightest, ive dated bi guys and im bi myself, it can be quite cute ^_^
KeikoKathy
I wont lie... I think it's HOT. =3 I draw two boys kissing all the time I think it's just as adorable as a girl and boy kissing. In public? It's fine with me I think it's equally rude to kiss in public even if it's opposite genders... (see it all the time in my high school Dx) I felt like yelling, "GET A ROOM." But.. My two friends, both boys, give eachother small pecks in public and it doesn't bother or discust anyone. sweatdrop Though that's over now because my two friends broke up like a month ago. They're friends now! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh <--- off subject.

dramallama Mkay done!

/=l do yo by any chance go to lake region? (florida)
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
I'll take all those lights as a sign you dont like it XP

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Yaoi fan here, so... yes, I'd say it's attractive, hot, and otherwise wonderful.
xXrainbow-chanxX
KeikoKathy
I wont lie... I think it's HOT. =3 I draw two boys kissing all the time I think it's just as adorable as a girl and boy kissing. In public? It's fine with me I think it's equally rude to kiss in public even if it's opposite genders... (see it all the time in my high school Dx) I felt like yelling, "GET A ROOM." But.. My two friends, both boys, give eachother small pecks in public and it doesn't bother or discust anyone. sweatdrop Though that's over now because my two friends broke up like a month ago. They're friends now! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh <--- off subject.

dramallama Mkay done!

*blink* Eh? I do live in Florida if that's what you mean.
KeikoKathy
xXrainbow-chanxX
KeikoKathy

dramallama Mkay done!

*blink* Eh? I do live in Florida if that's what you mean.

I was actually asking do you go to Lake Region High School...cuz you sound ALOT like one of my friends... /=l...and me and my b/f just broke up like a month ago, and I still havent found like 10 of my friends on here yet... XP
I absolutely love it.
But only if I found the two guys attractive.
Just like when I like to see girls kissing.
XD
It's just, they're attractive to me, and they're doing something intimate and erotic like that.
Just like if I saw a guy with a girl and I thought they were both attractive.
It'd be hot.
It's more of an acquired taste...at least where I come from. At first I wasn't into it but now I can't seem to get enough. biggrin I think someone said this already but if it were my boyfriend cheating on me with another guy, I'd be devastated! Just as if it were another woman.

Besides, if men can like seeing two women kiss and make out, then why can't women like seeing two men kiss and make out?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff