Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 3 >

Invisible Streaker

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Timid 100
Gold Digging what is it?
Not to be confused with mining, gold digging is the act of pursuing something not necessarily for the joy of it, but for the money. Now this is normally only associated with women, however anyone can be a gold digger.

Different types of Gold Diggers
Everyone will have to deal with some type of Gold Digger in their life maybe even in places you haven't though of. So I'm going to point out a few that are most common.

1) The Working Gold Digger: The WGD is best known for the lack of effort at work, yet constantly receives rewards or is first in line for promotion. It is especially noticeable when this person is usually working hand in hand with the manager or boss on almost any given day, or sometimes just hangs out in the boss`s office. Most people will encounter at least one WGD in their life.

2) The Trophy Wife: Probably the most notable of all. Her only duty is to be beautiful, the Trophy Wife is usually very loving and is the most expensive pet money can buy.

3) The Political Gold Digger: These are usually the most funded politicians in a campaign and commonly win due to their massive funding from large corporations. The PGD allows the corporation to do what they want as long as donations are made to "charities" of their choosing or if gifts are extravagant enough.

4) The Sugar Baby: Similar to the trophy wife except watered down, not so much for status but for companionship this gold digger is usually given gifts out of necessity. Usually a sexual relationship doesn't form. Most sugar babies are in college between the age of 19-24. However a sugar baby is able to exist outside of this bracket.

Invisible Streaker

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Timid 100

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Being that b***h that may or may not have helped organize my dad's killing for which she was present, the lifestyle.

Being the b***h that for sure went home and threw a party with his friends less than an hour after it happened and then stole literally every minute thing he owned, the lifestyle.

Being the b***h that sent people to try and break into my house with a weapon and regularly pulled drive-by s**t on me for a few months, the lifestyle.

Being the b***h that turned people on me when my dad was still alive to remove perceived competition, the lifestyle.

Being the only person in the world that I would coax into attacking me, kill and laugh before considering whether I felt bad about it, then go to her grave, perform every curse I could find, and laugh heartily again, the lifestyle.

Ah. I feel like celebration just thinking about it.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Raven Winter
Being that b***h that may or may not have helped organize my dad's killing for which she was present, the lifestyle.

Being the b***h that for sure went home and threw a party with his friends less than an hour after it happened and then stole literally every minute thing he owned, the lifestyle.

Being the b***h that sent people to try and break into my house with a weapon and regularly pulled drive-by s**t on me for a few months, the lifestyle.

Being the b***h that turned people on me when my dad was still alive to remove perceived competition, the lifestyle.

Being the only person in the world that I would coax into attacking me, kill and laugh before considering whether I felt bad about it, then go to her grave, perform every curse I could find, and laugh heartily again, the lifestyle.

but thas all not gold diggin
thas backstabbin
gold diggin is you jus want money
o -o

least I figure
A gold digger is just a thief.

Distinct Member

Raven Winter

Misogyny is your calling, yo. Accept it, embrace it, stop being a Libra and be a LIBRO.

Borg

PANDAEMONlUM
Gold Digging what is it?
Not to be confused with mining

Well...s**t.

*drops pickaxe on foot*

F-FUUUUU....!

Consumer

Raven Winter

damn dude. eek

yet you turned out cool in spite of this. or maybe because of it.

Invisible Streaker

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Timid 100
Why the down votes =(

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Silly Annie
Raven Winter

but thas all not gold diggin
thas backstabbin
gold diggin is you jus want money
o -o

least I figure

Well, she was only ever with him to get his money. Even he knew that. Maybe she felt her lifestyle was in danger, and wanted to ensure he wouldn't be a problem. They often fought, after all. She actually made up a story that they were engaged as soon as he died. Days before, he told my aunt there was no way he'd never marry her. Besides, she can't legally marry.
The guy she sent to break into my house was actually her next boyfriend, too. She goes from guy to guy until she finds one that sticks.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Raven Winter

well........... s**t.....

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Valtiel the Watcher
Raven Winter

well........... s**t.....

I'm mildly embarrassed about typing that, but. Uh. I was sleep-deprived at the time?

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PANDAEMONlUM
Why the down votes =(

I think, given the as-yet-unfinished state of the page, people assume you're going to be stating things in support of the behavior that is the topic, rather than in a neutral or condemnative manner, while the majority of people are opposed to that behavior. I'm still not sure where you're going with it, myself.

Tipsy Kitten

My dad and I went panning for gold when we were back packing in the Trinities some years ago.

Didn't get anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces