Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
H i d i n g w i t h y o u r e y e s s h u t t i g h t a l l t h e w a y t o t h e h o s p i t a l

Backkgrounddd Informationnn - - -

There's this boy named Seth.
Seth is gay. I don't have any feelings for him.
Seth and I don't know each other very well, but I can say we're friends.
Seth invited me to his birthday party.
The birthday party is today.
It's some kind of roleplaying party.
He has friends that I don't like.
They might be there.

- - - - - -

I don't know. I feel afraid to go. I always feel insecure at parties. It's like you're obligated to do things.
Now, I'm far from a shy person. I don't think I'll have trouble with the whole acting thing.
But. I just feel insecure. D'x

- - - - -

This probably doesn't help much?
I'd like to know how to feel less insecure.

[ x ]
I feel like that quite a lot of the time. And I know, when I feel like I'm obligated to do something, I really, REALLY don't want to do it. But I do it anyway. You know why? Because I'm sure that if I DON'T do something, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. It may not be something big, but you'll always say to yourself 'what would have happened if I did?'

There's my advice, anyway. :3 Sorry if it wasn't very helpful. Just go there and have some fun!
Miss_Goku
I feel like that quite a lot of the time. And I know, when I feel like I'm obligated to do something, I really, REALLY don't want to do it. But I do it anyway. You know why? Because I'm sure that if I DON'T do something, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. It may not be something big, but you'll always say to yourself 'what would have happened if I did?'

There's my advice, anyway. :3 Sorry if it wasn't very helpful. Just go there and have some fun!
User Image
H i d i n g w i t h y o u r e y e s s h u t t i g h t a l l t h e w a y t o t h e h o s p i t a l

It's not like I feel obligated to make a big decision. I don't really want to have to talk to people.
I guess I don't like the idea of being cooped up with people I don't like.

[ x ]
Just dont go, no one forces you to anything, just be happy, and remember, mixing too much with gays can be dangerous XD, nah jk, well anyway, dont do anything you dont feel comfortable with
Yes, that's a good point...but in the end, it's your decision. If you're that uncomfortable, then don't go...if you want, you could go for a little while, and if things get unbearable just leave. But I think your friend would be happy if you showed up, even if it's only for a little while.
User Image

He begged me to go. x'D
He was talking about like... how a lot of people had to cancel.
I don't want to cancel at the last minute or something.
It would be meannn.

But you're right.
Maybe I should do what I have to do.
Hmnnnn.

[ x ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items