Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, Gofef is turning over a new leaf. I'm going to lose weight and live a happier life. I'm currently 16 years old, around 5 feet 8 inches tall, and 228 POUNDS. I'm miserable, and I don't want to feel that way anymore. Before someone comes in yelling "Don't conform to society's image" I'm not, I just want to be happy with my weight.

So why am I here? I need encouragement, and I don't want to tell my family that I'm trying to lose weight. So thats where you guys come in, I want you to INSULT ME, Make fun of me, what ever you think it will take to motivate me to reach my goal.

I also have a question: Can losing weight effect your singing voice? I've heard rumors it could but I'd like to know if anyone has a scientific reason as to why it would or wouldn't, thanks!

The Goal: 165 Pounds
Current Weight:228 Pounds
A Picture Of Me When I Started:[X][X][X]
Things I currently refuse to do:

-Go swimming
-Change in a public locker room
-Go to social events(I feel weird and think people are staring)
-Ride a bus(I cant sit two to a seat)
-Sit on benches(With other people, I tend to take up too much space)
-Sit on folding chairs(I broke them before)
-Theres more but I'm not going to type them all.

Continue to the next post for My Progress.
Kay so here's my progress:

4/4/2008-I'm starting my "diet" and "exercise program" I'm cutting out a lot of junk foods, and eating smaller portions form now on. Hopefully I can do that. I'll start with one hour of exercise each day, I don't have any weights or machines so its going to be walks/jogs around the block, up and down the stairs, jumping jacks, crunches, etc. Today I weigh 228 Pounds and stand at 5'8
lol! Owned!
You know, if you would'nt put "Don't post" in the title, people would'nt post anyway. But now, it's like you made a challenge to them.
I'm sorry, but now I HAVE to post.
Psh. I only needed three posts. So I'm safe XD

Pyroshii's Oppa

Sparkly Vampire

Oh ha ha. You people are so funny, posting even when asked not to is just so hilarious.

Ugh, morons.

Gofef - Pix or you're a happy, adorable secksi person. ;o
Retro TV
Oh ha ha. You people are so funny, posting even when asked not to is just so hilarious.

Ugh, morons.

Gofef - Pix or you're a happy, adorable secksi person. ;o

Aren't they just so funny? Do you mean I need Pix of myself? I'm going to put them up soon.

Pyroshii's Oppa

Sparkly Vampire

Why yes, they are. To bad they'd be having a huge a** seizure if you posted in their threads. xD

I hate exercizing, but I think I need to lose weight. ;o
I'll be sticking around... xD
Thanks Retro smile I'm going to have a picture up soon smile

Pyroshii's Oppa

Sparkly Vampire

My great motivation. ;o

Lulz.
Darn slow photobucker ><

Pyroshii's Oppa

Sparkly Vampire

Pwnt. O<

I'm bored~