Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Seeker

6,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
I don't wear much make up these days. I wore a lot when I was a teenager, but I mostly just don't bother with it now. Occasionally I will put on some black glitter nail polish. In winter I use lip balm. Other than that no.

I think make up, especially dramatic make up can look pretty neat. Back when I wore makeup everyday I wore it dramatically. I was of the mindset of why wear makeup if you can't tell you have it on? These days I am more comfortable with my natural look. It takes much less maintenance (cause I'm the type of person that will rub their eye unconsciously and have a stream of eyeliner down her face for the rest of the day without knowing it).

Bloodsucker

That statement is bullshit
Make-up can be whatever the wearer wants it to be. Expression, art, to conceal that pimple, for confidence, to "peacock", to be festive, enhance your features, etc.
I see it the same as dying your hair, getting a tattoo or piercing, or wearing clothes that compliment your body.
And let's be honest here. It's easy to tell when someone is wearing make-up. it's your own damn fault for being "fooled" into believing she actually has blue eyelids.
Meh i wear makeup like how i wear my clothes, its a fashion and a way of expressing how you like to present yourself to people. There is nothing wrong with that all...

I don't really wear a lot of makeup, only because i'm pretty lazy with getting myself ready in the mornings. I just wear eyeliner and massacra some natural nude lip color and moisturize my face everyday. I can't be bothered to go full on with makeup, i'm happy with looking pretty natural that is just how i like to present myself to people though. If girls and guys wanna look glamorous for the day then let them be.
i've only ever heard bitter 13 year old girls that don't wear makeup say that

chikorhea's Waifu

Bashful Cultist

Do you wear makeup?
Yes. Not as much day-to-day recently due to medical problems/lack of time, but I still buy makeup rather frequently to use for work and dates/hanging out with friends.

How much? What do you use?
My current collection of makeup ranges from about $400 to $500 altogether (no I didn't buy it all at once, it's a collection over the past year/few months), I buy things from Sephora which are naturally better quality and more expensive. I usually wear; moisturizer, primer, powder, foundation, anastasia dipbrow (to fill in/shape my eyebrows), blush, highlight, bronzer, and eyeliner/mascara. Now this sounds like a lot, but I wear it in moderation

Do you wear it for necessity or just as art?
I feel like better version of myself while wearing makeup, I also find it as a form of expressionism and art.

What do you think of people who say this?
You're a pretentious a*****e, who's probably never seen the wonders makeup can do.
I used to quite a bit, these days a little or none.
I treat make up as clothing and hair, it fun to play around, make yourself appear as you like smile

Shirtless Strawberry

14,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Partygoer 500
I like to wear make-up cause I like dressing up. Also, a big fan of eyeliners but that's not the point.

These days, though, I rarely wear make up. I don't go out much anyways. When I do, its just eye-liner lol.
Nowadays I feel like I NEED MAKEUP
See, last time, i was on the street, without make up,
two or three Teens were passing my and Yelling at me
"you are so ugly!"
So.
I'm not leaving my House without a Full Make Up on my Face.
And that includes at least 15 different Products.
I can not stand the feeling of being ugly.

Bunny

Do you wear makeup?
I used to wear it pretty often but ever since I had my daughter I only really wear it for certain things like if I go out for dinner.
I used concealer, foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara.
Necessity I suppose? I don't really use it for art purposes.
If someone wants to wear makeup, let them. I don't see how it makes them fake? Because they assume the person will look completely different when they take it off? I mean - depending on how much you put on of course you'll look different.

Girl

Caffeinated Rooster
i've only ever heard bitter 13 year old girls that don't wear makeup say that
Sometimes I'll just wear powder and mascara and other times it's foundation, concealor and powder (if I have a breakout or something), eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick the whole shabang. Wearing makeup isn't fake, doing whatever you want to do in order to feel your best is one of the realest things you can do
Do you wear makeup?
A bit

I use eyeliner. Sometimes mascara and blush on special occasions.

I like how my eyes look with eyeliner better

Meh... whatevs. People always have their opinions.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I wear make up just if I m going out/want to, most of the time I won't but if I am going out on a date (even though the guy I am seeing has seen me without it) or it is Christmas dinner or whatever then I will wear it, I usually just stick to mascara, foundation, lipstick and gloss though as they are the only things I know how to use 100% as it has been in just the past three years, if that, I have started to actually wear make up, so the eye shadow, eyeliner, lip liner etc I have NO idea how to use so I will stick with what I have and that is more then enough for me, it makes me look decent and it is more then enough make up for me.

Besides. all my life I have been one of those girls who are just like 'if anyone doesn't like me without all the crap on my face then screw them'.

Widow

King Strawberry

I wear it so that I feel better about the small (apparently barely noticeable) skin condition under my lip- people used to ask me in high school if I got punched in the face, so I started wearing makeup in order to get people to stop asking me that dumbass question lol.
I go lots of days without wearing it though. I probably got too lazy to give a ******** if someone noticed it.

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
It's a matter of one's opinion. It's how you present yourself. If you wear the entire Sephora store then it doesn't look good but if you use it to enhance your natural beauty then usually no one has a problem with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff