Welcome to Gaia! ::

sexy jlo's avatar Queen_Of_The_Demons13's avatar Phillipino_Gurl's avatar KhmerCutiee's avatar -_-Emriauna-_-'s avatar girlhottie14's avatar
We all know fellas like the ladies but
some of us dont get them.

Post here and giv advice to boys in need.
but u hav to hav a gf or u hav to be going out wit someone.

if ur an advice giver state it.
if u need help state it.

And if u want advice from me ask me by stating it.
if u dont think i hav expeirence the pictures of the girls are ma past gf's and my current one.

enjoy and if advice helps u
thank the person u got it from.
Advice: Actually care about the girl. Everything else will come naturally.
littlecoolj
if u dont think i hav expeirence the pictures of the girls are ma past gf's and my current one.

You look very successful in your relationships... Oo

I don't know about you, but I'd think girls would have better advice about girls! surprised
I certainly have a problem with girls cause its hard for me to start-up conversations with them since I don't want to say something stupid and get laughed at or say the wrong thing. I normally also don't get noticed by em' too....so thats a discouragement of mine. If I'm not noticed by em' why even bother?
Learn to type you nub.
xZacxLushx
Learn to type you nub.

Piss off. talk2hand
What about the guys that like guys :3

I'd say don't be over eager. Think about the things the girl you are looking for wants. Some girls are very lusty and mostly want sex, but a lot of girls are looking for an emotional connection. A boyfriend, not a booty call. Whatever her wants, whatever kind of guy she wants, think about what HE would do or say to win her. Try asking her about herself. Above all, be cool, don't act desprate.
Nero The Dark Knight
xZacxLushx
Learn to type you nub.

Piss off. talk2hand

I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on... >_>
Karate7307
Nero The Dark Knight
xZacxLushx
Learn to type you nub.

Piss off. talk2hand

I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on... >_>

Lol. Robin Hood: Men in Tights reference?

Yeah. I'd say I have the same problem at Nero. I like someone, but I never really get the opportunity to talk to them, we're both really quite people, and I don't think they even know who I am...
Is this rlly real?

it depends on the girl. i mean some girls just want romance and others [-like me-] want a more emotional and not all romance and sex. i mean some just really want someone who they can talk to and feel comfortable with. so yeah.

yeah right....

Knowing that this is a boys only thread
Made me want to come in here
to break the rules.
" Nero The Dark Knight"
O....M......G
my name....my name feels....ill.....dirty....dear god.....I need 8k quick! (not begging)
OMG, my poor name!! User Image User Image
First: Girls would have better advice about girls than guys. (Duh)
Second: You've had girlfriends on Gaia, yay for you. But that doesn't mean you know anything about relationships.
Third: Learn to spell. ;-;

3,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
be the friend first
then let it all fall in
it never works for me
but i seen it happen to my friends
they get lucky i don't

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items