Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

I have to ask, as a female-to-male transsexual (and I know I will get some serious s**t for asking this):

Should a person refrain from making life-changing decisions whilst on their period/PMSing?

For many of us, it ends up being a very emotional time. For others, not so much, but it can make them irritable and agitated overall, or just plain sick. For me, basically all of the above happens. I am PMSing and considering breaking up with my partner. I can't tell if I'm more sensitive to BS or if it's actually more BS lately.

So.

Girls (& anyone who has periods)--
- What are your symptoms?
- Is it bad?
- Do you think it's lame when people use PMS as an excuse (ever)?
- Does PMS harm one's ability to think things through?
- Can a person who was born male ever really understand what it's like?
- Would you have sex while you're on your period/PMSing?

Guys (& anyone who doesn't have periods)--
- Do you think periods are gross?
- Are you curious what it's like?
- Do you think women (or trans men) are completely irrational on their period?
- Would you have sex while your partner is on her period?
- Would you get mad if your partner didn't want sex while PMSing?

Dapper Phantom

Telluric Dinivas
One of my exes used to stop all sexual contact when that time of the month came around.

I used to be like, "***** I don't care. I'm a man. I'll drink the goddamn blood if I have to. Let's get this party started."

Don't know why everyone is so disgusted by it. I've had my p***s - and my tongue - near dirtier things.

Buttholes.
Personally for me, it's the cramps. I get nauseous around that time and so I feel like I'm going to throw up during sex. I get like heartburn and it feels like I drank spoiled milk or something, and I get gassy, too. I hate periods.

I have had sex on the rag, when my cramps were tolerable. But most of the time I feel really sick and also often turned off, too.
YAY THIS TOPIC. emotion_kirakira I'm on mines right now.

-Excessive hunger. I already eat a good amount of food, but when I'm on my period, I go crazy. emotion_awesome
-Mild cramps; nothing too bad.
-Water weight - I gain about a couple of "pounds" each time.

- Is it bad?
Not really.

If they tend to use it too much; it becomes annoying.

Nope, I don't think so.

Naww

Never. gonk Maybe cause I'm a virgin...

Dapper Phantom

Telluric Dinivas
Yeah. That's just a dimension I'll never be able to comprehend no matter how hard I try.

But they don't close down the whole amusement park if one ride breaks down, if you know what I mean.
I actually do know what you mean but periods don't just affect the v****a. Like in my case I get full body soreness so I have to keep popping ibuProfen and stuff, and like I said it makes me sick and turns me off. Now being turned off for me is in part because I identify as a man so the whole time I am having a period I am just like "WTF" because otherwise it's easy enough to ignore my "lady parts". But on my period, I HAVE to pay attention to it and change sanitary materials and such. So I just kind of hate myself that whole week. I know girls handle it differently, but I know a lot of them feel ugly/fat on their period because it can make you very bloated.

Guys expect girls to have sex on their period or like do "other stuff" but I think it's because they don't get how much like s**t it can make someone feel. I always call it "being sick" when I'm on my period. I really do feel like I came down with something horrible at least once a month.

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Cramping, greasy skin and hair (hate more then cramping), stress, cravings

- Is it bad?
Just normal symptoms, not bad

If their PMS is diagnosed to be severe then I accept it as an excuse, otherwise hell no! I have can restrain myself from beating people to death and eating the contents of my kitchen in an hour then you can.

I don't think so, I just notice that things that annoy REALLY annoy me when I'm bleeding.

Never. Like a bloke will ever understand the feeling of bleeding for 6 days straight, a tummy ache from the cramping, the horrible greasy feeling on your face and the stress.

I have done loads of times.
Telluric Dinivas
Dandrogyny
Telluric Dinivas
One of my exes used to stop all sexual contact when that time of the month came around.

I used to be like, "***** I don't care. I'm a man. I'll drink the goddamn blood if I have to. Let's get this party started."

Don't know why everyone is so disgusted by it. I've had my p***s - and my tongue - near dirtier things.

Buttholes.
Personally for me, it's the cramps. I get nauseous around that time and so I feel like I'm going to throw up during sex. I get like heartburn and it feels like I drank spoiled milk or something, and I get gassy, too. I hate periods.

I have had sex on the rag, when my cramps were tolerable. But most of the time I feel really sick and also often turned off, too.

Yeah. That's just a dimension I'll never be able to comprehend no matter how hard I try.

But they don't close down the whole amusement park if one ride breaks down, if you know what I mean.

No wonder you don't get laid. Do you have any respect for your girlfriend? The fact that she is going through something like that, and all her symptoms. And all you think of is sex? Your own pleasure? What about hers....

Periods suck at he mentioned above. It is not a fun time. I always feel disgusting on my period, my skin and hair get oily faster, I cramp and bloat. It's God aweful stuff. If my boyfriend would've asked and had a fit after and said things like you just said. I wouldn't have hesitated to slap him across the face and leave. mad

Dapper Phantom

Telluric Dinivas
Dandrogyny
Telluric Dinivas

I actually do know what you mean but periods don't just affect the v****a. Like in my case I get full body soreness so I have to keep popping ibuProfen and stuff, and like I said it makes me sick and turns me off. Now being turned off for me is in part because I identify as a man so the whole time I am having a period I am just like "WTF" because otherwise it's easy enough to ignore my "lady parts". But on my period, I HAVE to pay attention to it and change sanitary materials and such. So I just kind of hate myself that whole week. I know girls handle it differently, but I know a lot of them feel ugly/fat on their period because it can make you very bloated.

Guys expect girls to have sex on their period or like do "other stuff" but I think it's because they don't get how much like s**t it can make someone feel. I always call it "being sick" when I'm on my period. I really do feel like I came down with something horrible at least once a month.

That was mostly a joke I used to use to poke fun at my ex when she was on.

But she cramped up really bad when she came on her period, so I was fine with not doing anything and being as helpful as I could. Like, her cramps used to get painful to the point of near tears. And the mood swings, dear god.

so she often isolated herself during the first few days of her period, lest she tear everything down in a blaze of terrifying anger and agony.

And she was quite heavy-handed.
See, that's nice. I feel like a lot of guys are totally insensitive about it.
For very few people would have PMS so bad as to impair decision-making powers. And if they do, they should see a doctor.
Telluric Dinivas
MissKittenGore
Telluric Dinivas
Dandrogyny
Telluric Dinivas

Buttholes.

No wonder you don't get laid. Do you have any respect for your girlfriend? The fact that she is going through something like that, and all her symptoms. And all you think of is sex? Your own pleasure? What about hers....

Periods suck at he mentioned above. It is not a fun time. I always feel disgusting on my period, my skin and hair get oily faster, I cramp and bloat. It's God aweful stuff. If my boyfriend would've asked and had a fit after and said things like you just said. I wouldn't have hesitated to slap him across the face and leave. mad

>Implying I don't get laid.

You seem like a disgusting b***h in general, not just while you're on.

Learn to take a joke, ******.

>~>
I'm not fighting with an a*****e like yourself.

Lonely Saint

Oyeah, let's take this rant out of the thread.

Food. I get cravings like I was pregnant. Usually something sweet, but then comes a terrible urge to get a BigMac or plain noodles. And I just need to get them, or it gets so bad I can't think of anything else.
Also supersensitivity in both physical and emotional sense, I'm constantly aware of my body and on top of that, I react emotionally to everything. Absolutely everything.
Horniness.

- Is it bad?
Yes.

Not really, no.

I don't know. Not mine? Unless I'm craving that sorbet right then. Or horny. Or something. But in itself, nope.

Not sure.

PMS? ******** yeah, I'm all for it. Periods? NEVER. There's nothing that disgusts me more than this s**t bleeding out of me. It's both a turnoff and a literal gag-disgust. If I feel awful washing it off with a shower, then I possibly cannot allow anyone near it without dying out of shame and disgust. Like it wasn't bad enough having this hole in the first place, it also has to pull off the nastiest trick in the world every month.

Sec, fetching the flamethrower.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces