Personal Gifts 0.40816326530612 40.8% [ 20 ]
Other 0.20408163265306 20.4% [ 10 ]
Poll Whore 0.16326530612245 16.3% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
< 1 2 3 >

C 4 r t 0 0 n M u f f i n
.O-R-E-S-A-M-A.
Thank you all so much for the advice!!!

That nintendo sounds romantic to ME, But I don't know if she'd like that...

I am so stumped!!! She is so special to me, and I want to show her I love her...
In some cute way with cliche romance (I am THAT girly, right?! xD)
Like I said. Watch some disney movies. XD Or...at least some romance movies. romantic comedies are good...but yeah. Look for the cheesiest possible romance movie you can find and it's probably cliche romance. x3

Yeah?!
Well she loves popcorn x3 So a movie would be good...
Unfortunatly I LOVE the disney movies, but she likes horror, and dis-utopia
I guess I should find a horror movie (like someone said above)..to watch with her...but the idea of watching a movie on as couch sounds so cute...!

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
.O-R-E-S-A-M-A.
C 4 r t 0 0 n M u f f i n
.O-R-E-S-A-M-A.
Thank you all so much for the advice!!!

That nintendo sounds romantic to ME, But I don't know if she'd like that...

I am so stumped!!! She is so special to me, and I want to show her I love her...
In some cute way with cliche romance (I am THAT girly, right?! xD)
Like I said. Watch some disney movies. XD Or...at least some romance movies. romantic comedies are good...but yeah. Look for the cheesiest possible romance movie you can find and it's probably cliche romance. x3

Yeah?!
Well she loves popcorn x3 So a movie would be good...
Unfortunatly I LOVE the disney movies, but she likes horror, and dis-utopia
I guess I should find a horror movie (like someone said above)..to watch with her...but the idea of watching a movie on as couch sounds so cute...!
Oh, no. I meant that if you wanted some ideas for cliche romance, to watch a few of those movies. They're brilliant study guides. XD
OH! I SEE! That is a really good idea!!!

I wish there were lesbian disney movies. xDDD

I think I will definatly try that!
Jamie Of Spades
I'd really love to be given a single rose.
Not an expensive bunch, just one would mean more.
I like the awkward romantic moments, I probably wont get any, any time soon.
Surprises, even small ones, that are just unexpectedly given. ^_^
I like to be carried to bed and get to wake up next to my lover.
There's probably heaps more but I'm tired and can't think of anymore.

Yea, i'd like a single rose to. Something about one little rose makes it so much more romantic than a dozen of them.
I also like it if they left me little notes. Not love notes, just cute little notes around for me to read and look at.
e0ki
Jamie Of Spades
I'd really love to be given a single rose.
Not an expensive bunch, just one would mean more.
I like the awkward romantic moments, I probably wont get any, any time soon.
Surprises, even small ones, that are just unexpectedly given. ^_^
I like to be carried to bed and get to wake up next to my lover.
There's probably heaps more but I'm tired and can't think of anymore.

Yea, i'd like a single rose to. Something about one little rose makes it so much more romantic than a dozen of them.
I also like it if they left me little notes. Not love notes, just cute little notes around for me to read and look at.

Oh! That note Idea is BRILLIANT!

Shy Kitten

I personally find that a hug and a I love you is romantic enough if they really mean it. ; )

Toothsome Cat

If I was gonna have a really romantic day wif someone, here's how it'd go:

Spontaneous suggestion from the other person that we should do something that day.
Random walk down the street to a "place of destination" that I don't know about, but the other obviously does. Then throw in a random flower picked from a garden or shop as we walk hand in hand.
Once we get to the destination, have a little snack set out of a few appetizers. No big meal, cuz I'd be distracted from the moment. Then feed teh food to me. >=D Let me do the same to you, as well.
Next, take me in your arms and whisper some romantic sentence, then get up and start to walk away. The chase is on. But don't run too fast. D=
Let me catch up to you just as we arrive at some body of water or park or tree or something, then lemme hug you really tight and tell me you love me. x3
Then after we've held each other for some time, we can watch the sunset if it's late enough.
After that, take me home, wrap me up in a cozy blankey by a fire place or surrounded by candles with a cup of cocoa to share, then gimme some lil bits of affection; nuzzlies, pets, soft hugs, kissies on the cheek, forehead, stuff of that sort.
Cuddle me to sleep, all the while tellin' me how pretty and perfect I am to you and continuing the affections. =3
Then in the morning when we wake up beside each other give me a warm smile and a tiny kissy on the forehead and say "good morning beautiful".
heart

This has been a romantic daydream by Master Kinare. I've just made myself cry. =|

Note to person who made thread: I know a lot of this will be hard to plan out, but even if only the last bit happened it'd kick arse.
Master Kinare
If I was gonna have a really romantic day wif someone, here's how it'd go:

Spontaneous suggestion from the other person that we should do something that day.
Random walk down the street to a "place of destination" that I don't know about, but the other obviously does. Then throw in a random flower picked from a garden or shop as we walk hand in hand.
Once we get to the destination, have a little snack set out of a few appetizers. No big meal, cuz I'd be distracted from the moment. Then feed teh food to me. >=D Let me do the same to you, as well.
Next, take me in your arms and whisper some romantic sentence, then get up and start to walk away. The chase is on. But don't run too fast. D=
Let me catch up to you just as we arrive at some body of water or park or tree or something, then lemme hug you really tight and tell me you love me. x3
Then after we've held each other for some time, we can watch the sunset if it's late enough.
After that, take me home, wrap me up in a cozy blankey by a fire place or surrounded by candles with a cup of cocoa to share, then gimme some lil bits of affection; nuzzlies, pets, soft hugs, kissies on the cheek, forehead, stuff of that sort.
Cuddle me to sleep, all the while tellin' me how pretty and perfect I am to you and continuing the affections. =3
Then in the morning when we wake up beside each other give me a warm smile and a tiny kissy on the forehead and say "good morning beautiful".
heart

This has been a romantic daydream by Master Kinare. I've just made myself cry. =|

Note to person who made thread: I know a lot of this will be hard to plan out, but even if only the last bit happened it'd kick arse.

A lot of that is really bad a**!!!
I can totally put some of that in there...!!!!!!!!!! I will!!! ahahahahaa
I love it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm totally not into the gift thing. Every time I get into a relationship, I call the no gift policy. No anniversaries, no birthdays, no holidays, NO gifts. Just keeps things cheaper, and less stressful.
I don't think there's any chocolate, flowers, or teddy bear that would make my as happy as just spending time together. [/end lame unhelpful response]

Toothsome Cat

Hopefully someday someone will love me that much. >.<, I'm not still crying, I mean it. o-O

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
I like the little things. Sweet kisses,warm hugs,and just being told I'm beautiful. I love it when someone makes me something while I love bought things it just seems so romantic to give me something you made just for me. heart

Toothsome Cat

Gypsy Princer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm totally not into the gift thing. Every time I get into a relationship, I call the no gift policy. No anniversaries, no birthdays, no holidays, NO gifts. Just keeps things cheaper, and less stressful.
I don't think there's any chocolate, flowers, or teddy bear that would make my as happy as just spending time together. [/end lame unhelpful response]

It is nice to just have time together, but over a while it'd be nice to have something kind of amazing to hold onto or look forward to, would it not? Time is nice, but if it's just the same old stuff it won't hold together a decent relationship. I'm not one to want all this expensive stuff either, it makes me sick how much people spend on items of zero meaning. But in a day to signify the love you have for someone, it's the thought that counts, and if there's no thought... well, you get the idea. xP
Master Kinare
Hopefully someday someone will love me that much. >.<, I'm not still crying, I mean it. o-O

Yeah...? Well I really do love her...

I need her to feel cared for, and I want her to know how important she is to me.

Btw I am in a LDR(for another 5months till I can move), so seeing her is a big thing.
I am so nervous, cause it's been a little while...I want to make it very special and meaningful for her

Toothsome Cat

.O-R-E-S-A-M-A.
Master Kinare

Yeah...? Well I really do love her...

I need her to feel cared for, and I want her to know how important she is to me.

Btw I am in a LDR(for another 5months till I can move), so seeing her is a big thing.
I am so nervous, cause it's been a little while...I want to make it very special and meaningful for her

Well I hope you two have the best days/ nights of your lives. ^^,
Need anything else, just ask. My brain's had too much time to think about stuff...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff