Welcome to Gaia! ::

hello my name is nicholas and girls i need your help. i would like it if only high school girls would help but if you know how to help please do so.

ok i asked a friend out and she said no. she dosen't want to take the chance of it ending our friend ship. crying im ok with that but i cant seem to get her out of my head. she so beautiful.(sp)

so i dont know if i should give up on her. but i dont want to take the chance of loosing her friend ship. what do i do!?

if you can help send me a pm or something.
for now i think you should respect her wishes and not persue but if your a good guy i'm sure she'll come around and see that your friendship would not be in jepordy even if at some point you broke up i hope that helps
You probably shouldn't pressure her into going out with you.
Give her sometime and maybe she will reconsider.
Don't pressure her. She knows you like her and if her mind changes she will come to you. Also, sometimes girls use the friendship line because they aren't interested and want to spare your feelings. I am not saying that this girl used that line for that reason, it is just something to consider when you are deciding what to do in this situation.
wait. dont somther her. try to encourage her
well it really depends can you still have a regular convo with her?or does it hurt to even look at her. if it does try to not to like her so much as a lover but more as a friend. hope it helps heart
just continue bein friends
First, is her beauty all you care about? Obviously you can't be much of a friend if you only see her beauty.

Also, as a friend you should respect her wishes. She must enjoy you being her friend to not want to risk it. Or she's using it as a way to say no without hurting you. Either way, as a friend, and as someone who wants to date her, you should respect her wishes and remain friends. WHo knows, maybe she'll grow to love you as much as you love her!
The exact same thing is happening to me. Only I found out that the person I like, who is one of my best friends in the whole world, likes my sister. I felt horrible so i told him that I liked him. He obvisouly doesn't like me back, but i am just going to wait and see what happens. Because I told him, our trust has grown but I still have to wait. Like The Beatles say "There will be an answer, let it be." My only advice to you is to continue being friends with her, and just wait. There WILL be an answer. heart

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
Ruining the friendship would include trying to push her to say yes. So give it time. Eventually, she may be ready for a relationship with you, but right now, she doesn't feel it's the right thing.

: ] I know how you feel, but give it time. I promise you won't regret it~.

Interesting Poster

7,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
I think that's a nice way of saying she only likes you as a friend and wants it to stay that way. So your best bet is to back off with the whole relationship idea and just be friends.
My guess is she's just not ready for a relationship. My friend and I are in that situation too, but my everything will change once we're out of high school. I'm sure of it.

She really does love you if she doesn't want to ruin the friendship. She probably has had a lot of issues in the past with family members breaking up, or even her own relationships. She said no because she really does care.

Give her time. She may feel more comfortable about it later on. If not, there's not much you can do but move on.

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Nothing is perfect.
Flaws make us unique.

When we say that, we normally mean that we're not interested...
but you don't have to give up hope.
If you can show her now that you can respect her wishes (and stay friends/friendly), she may start liking you back, sometime in the future.
But don't push her. All girls hate being pushed towards something.
xp

User Image
User Image
Meh, I must be different than other girls. I'd never tell someone we should just be friends if I was disinterested. I'd just say I'm disinterested. I'd say let's just be friends to someone I'm pondering about, but still unsure of.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff